Part 23 - Calls

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Ayden said he was going to be in LA for 6 hours then he had to go to New York for his busy schedule, I appreciated how he still had a time for me. It showed that he was mature enough to control his schedule to share his personal life and work.

i was with him in one of a cafeteria, we decided to hang out even if only for a couple hours before he had to go. I actually worried about his busy schedule i was worried if he forgot eating and forgot about his health condition. So i kept reminding him to eat well, and always remind him to eat a vitamins to keep up with his busy schedule he had to have a lot of energy for his really busy schedule.

We were eating in one of the cafeteria in LA, we chose the outdoor seating so we could see so many people walking passed by on the sidewalk. I could see some of the paparazzi were taking a picture of us eating, well it wad pretty uncomfortable but i was dating one of the famous actor in the world so it was one of the consequences that i had to face. Besides I couldn't blame him cause i knew He also didn't like them to keep following him around.

"I'm sorry they're always following me" he said before started to eat his food, i thought he saw that i felt uncomfortable cause i kept looking down to my food.

"It's not your fault, I'm just happy to see you again" i said to him which made him smile, i loved to make people smile especially the one that i love.

"How's your mom?" He asked me.

"She's fine but i have to be extra protective" i said while eating my food.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me and that time he had his eyes were looking at mine.

"I'm actually .., scared" i said.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I mean I'm scared, i lost my dad once and I don't want to loose her" i said to him.

"I actually have some problem with sleeping" i said then put my hand on my head.

"Your face look so tired and i can see a panda eyes, are you feeling well?" He asked me then put his hand on my cheek then to my forehead.

I looked up to see his eyes which looking at mine, his eyes looked concern and worried while i was also worried about him who had so busy schedule.

"How are you feeling through your busy schedule Mr Irvine?" I asked him while looking up at his mesmerizing figure in front of me.

He finished eating so was i, we were only looking into one another while he looked worried at me. But I didn't want him to think about me too much he had so many things to handle.

"No are you alright?" He asked me.

"I'll be fine, if this isn't stop in a few days i'll go to a doctor" i send him a smile expecting that he was going to feel better.

"You have me whenever you need, you know that right" he said to me with his eyes still sticks into mine.

"I know and thank you for always being super understanding" i said to him.

"Are you done?" He asked me then i nodded, Ayden payed the bill for us then we began to walk out of the cafe which greeted by the paparazzi.

He kept his arm around my waist all the time while i was trying to look into the further sidewalk, cause they were blocking our way which was very annoying.

"Lets get inside the nearest mall" he whispered to me then i nodded.

It took a while until we arrived at the mall which they couldn't follow us to get inside. We let out a breath then he let go of my waist, i could see people around were started to recognize him.