Part 27 - The weirdest

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I spent a few days in New York with Ayden and then i got back to LA and being welcomed by a good news that i got accepted to the hospital.

And I was going to start the job next month which was in a week, I was so excited to help people again. Working in the ER could get you into a huge roller coaster, because you didn't know what was coming next wether a heart attack patient or an Allergy patient also started from a baby until an old patient.

It was pretty interesting but sometimes it could make you feel so tired, about panicking? We had to control ourselves and we had learned about it. The most important thing was we had to show our sympathy and care towards the patients. They were sick so they needed our sympathetic attention, they had to feel that we were taking a good care of them.

Anyway i had to thank Apollo and his family, they helped me to get this job. I was planning to go to his penthouse that day, i hope he wasn't going to go home late cause i was going to cook dinner for him or maybe ordered a food.

But i thought i should just called him to make sure that he was going to be home that night, and the most important thing was to make sure that he was in town, since he was a very busy man now.

I grabbed my phone from the dining table in front of me and began to dial his number, hopefully I wasn't going to disturb him.

"Hello?" I got surprised when he wasn't the one who picked it up, it was a girl voice which surprised me.

"Hello, is Apollo there?" I slowly asked.

"Lana oh my god how are you? Do you remember me?" The girl voice asked which kinda made me confused,

she knows me? I know her?

"I'm sorry, I don't recognize your voice" i said and i was getting nervous what if she's a girl that dating Apollo and i know her.

"I'm Alicia?! Don't you remember my voice?" She said.

Oh my god, I thought it was someone else i would feel embarrassed if a girl that picked this call up is his girlfriend.

"Oh my it's been a long time how are you Lana?" She sounds very excited.

"Woah you're here in LA?" I asked her.

"And woah you're back to La?" She said and that made me smile.

"Yeah" i said.

"Oh come on i wanna see you I'm going to be here for a few days i want to see you i miss you!" She said and i laughed, this girl is never change she's always be the cherish one.

"Actually i want to ask Apollo if he's home or not tonight cause i want to celebrate something" i said.

"Of course he's home tonight! Besides I'm going to sleep at his penthouse for the next few days so i'll be there too!" She said.

"How about i'll meet you at his penthouse at 6? I mean he'll be home at 7 but we can have a girls time you know"

"It's been a really long time we must have a lot of stories to tell" she said and the way she talked to me was so funny.

"Sounds pretty good" i said.

"Where is he anyway?" I asked her and it felt strange to asked about him.

"He's sitting in front of me now, well not so in front of me i mean he's having a talk with his friends I don't think they're talking about work"

"The girl is pretty flirty" she whispered and that made me laugh.