Part 34 - Sleep tight Gabe

Avalana Skylar Valerie

It was the night before Gabriel and Laura held a big party for Jacob's birthday it wasn't just Jacob's birthday party but also their new baby gender reveal. So i was going to have a sleepover at their house to help them prepared everything plus Laura was pregnant so i had to help her.

Jacob was sitting on the living room while watching an animation movie with Gabriel also sitting next to him. Laura was cooking in front of me, cause it was almost dinner time. I kept staring at her while my thoughts were everywhere, the pictures of Apollo kissing me kept replaying in my mind. I really wanted to forget it, but how much i tried to, it made me thinking about him more.

Gabriel walked into the kitchen before opening the fridge he was looking for something, then he walked closer to Laura before wrapping his arm around Laura's pregnant belly then kissed her on the cheek.

"What are you cooking?" He asked her with a smile on his face.

The way Gabriel looked at her was special, they were my favorite couple.

"Grilled chicken with baby potatoes" Laura smiled before Gabriel putting another kiss on her cheek,

"Stop" Laura laughed as Gabriel started to gave her a bunch of kisses.

I kinda felt envy to see them, they were super cute and they're just perfect. I couldn't even.

After a while the dinner was finally ready Laura was so happy to announce that dinner was ready, she had a smile on her face even though her hair was kinda messy because of cooking, she looked very happy to see Jacob who was running to the dining room with Gabriel followed behind him.

"Yeah yeah yeah I cannot wait for tomorrow!" Jacob said before he got himself onto the chair.

"You gotta eat more big boy" Gabriel said while  brushing Jacob's head.

This family made me smile a lot, i could feel a pure love in this house. The three of them were so connected to one another, i hope they were going to stay like that forever.

Laura's food tasted so good, and i wondered how she could cooked it all by herself. Gabriel really chose the right one, Laura was a sweet girl, a good mom and of course a good wife to Gabriel.

We had done eating dinner, Laura was ready to collect the plate but I stopped her then told her that i was going to do the dishes. I had to pleaded her first until she gave up then let me washed all the dishes.

"Thank you Lana" Laura said while sitting at one of the chair in front of the island table.

"You don't have to thank me" i smiled before drying my hand with a towel next to the sink.

I turned around and find Laura was smiling at me, she was wearing a simple shirt with her hair being tied up. I wondered why she was looking at me like that,

"What happened baby sis?" She asked me with her sweet voice.

I sigh before started to take a seat in front of her, I thought she realized that i was pretty quiet today.

"Something happened" i said to her.

"Tell me" she smiled.