Part 13 - She looked Happier

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

"We're fucked" Ezra said as he got into my car after a long useless night that we spent together with our old 'friends' more like a reunion with our exes and their new Men.

"It's more like a new boyfriend show than a wedding party" he said while wearing a seatbelt as i began to turn on the engine.

"We're so fucked" i said.

"If Lana's new boyfriend had not came late today I wouldn't have to walked behind her and her fucking new man bro" he said.

"You looked okay back them" i said as i turned my head to look at space behind my car.

"What ever" he said.

"At least I'm happy for Floyd" Ezra said.

"Yes me too" he said.

"Calm dow Ez, you'll meet another girl" was all i could say to him even though i was burning inside.

I didn't know that she had a famous boyfriend that i used to see on my tv screen, i was going to burn all the cd that had his name on it.

My car started to leave the hotel parking lot and began to make its way to Ezra's apartment. Since it was the same way to my penthouse,

"But have you ever think that you don't deserve her?" He asked me.

His words just slapped me right on the face, the feeling of guilty for what I had done to her suddenly came back after he said that words.

I cheated on her but my ego really wanted her back, it felt like my life wasn't complete without her in my life. She was like the only sun in my garden, the flowers wouldn't come out of the  soil without the power of the sunlight. It couldn't distract the butterflies to come to their field because it lost its main fuel.

"Yeah i have"

"And that was the biggest mistake that I've ever made in my whole life" i said.

And I couldn't believe i could be this open with Ezra, well he wasn't the last person i trust but i couldn't remember when was the last time I talked to a person about my personal life. I used to keep it by myself cause i wasn't easily to trust a person.

"But you still get a big chance to win her heart back dud, well look at me She's married i can not do anything" he said.

But i wasn't the typical guy that like to disturb anybody when they were in a relationship I didn't want to be the scissor in their relationship.

"Real man don't play like that" i said.

"You cheated on her" he said.

"It was a long time ago" i said.

"I've changed" i said.

"But She's also changed" both of us said at the same time.

No longer after we talked about so many things my car finally stopped at Ezra's apartment lobby. Because it was already midnight which the street was pretty empty, i could push on the pedal with a high speed to got into the penthouse quicker.

"Thanks dude see you soon" he said before walking out of the car.

My thoughts were still on her, i saw her when she walked inside the venue with Ezra next to her. My heart were beating fast when Floyd got inside to asked Ezra to accompany Lana to walk behind Diana. I knew it was going to be so hard for Ezra to walk behind Diana and her new husband when he still had a feeling for her ever since they broke up a few years ago.