Part 6 - I missed you

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"I'm so excited to meet you and so excited to show you the dress for you" Ariana was talking on the phone, i put it on a speaker since i was driving so her voice was filling the whole car.

"I also cannot wait to wear the dress made by my own cousin" i said to her while stopping the car on the red lights.

"Haha i know you since we were a little so i bet this is going to be your all time favorite" she said and I giggled.

"So is your boyfriend coming to the wedding?"she asked.

Ever since i got back to LA everyone had asking me about none other than my famous boyfriend which was pretty annoying.

The red lights turned into green and it was the time for me to start driving,

"Yes he is, he's going to be here in a few days" i said to her.

"He's probably busy" she said.

"Sadly yes" i said.

"Just tell him to wear a black suit cause diana prepared a grey tie for all of her close friends" she said.

"But Ayden haven't met her" i said while laughing a bit cause i remembered what happened with Ayden and Diana back in England.

"I mean he is your date and you're diana's bridesmaid" she said and i got that, just like diana always wanted. She wanted it to be perfect.

"Ohh, how about your boyfriend? Is he coming? I forgot what is his name?" I said and it made her laugh.

"Lucas" she giggled.

"Yeah lucas is he coming?" I asked her.

"Yes he's coming, we're actually here in LA already. We're just arrived this morning and now we're in the hotel" she said and I felt happy to hears that she was in the same town as mine.

"Cool" i said.

"By the way my mom's birthday is next week do you want to stay in a bit?" I asked her.

"Oh really? I've actually planned to go to your house actually, Besides its been a few years since the last time i met her" she said.

"She'll be so happy to see you again" i said.

"I miss her and Gabe also his adorable family" she said.

I entered the parking lot then began to park my car,

"By the way where are you?" She asked.

"I'm in the car"

"Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Somewhere that I really missed" i said.

"Okay.., then Lana see you in a few days" she said then ended up the phone call.

I turned off the engine then walked out of the car, my feet slowly touched the ground. I walked out of my car then began to walk into the main entry and stopped right in front of it, i remembered the last time i went here.

A cemetery.

I got inside then went straight into his grave, i stopped in front of his gravestone.

I looked into the grey grave stone that had my dad's name on it,

Karlington Theo Valerie

I was standing there alone while holding on a bouquet of flower that I bought from a flower store in the city. I missed him so much, even though my relationship with him wasn't so close and good enough but i missed to have a dad figure around.