Part 39 - Have you made a plan?

Avalana Skylar Valerie

It had been a few weeks since Apollo proposed to me but we hadn't told anyone about it, it didn't mean that we didn't want them to know. It was only because we still couldn't believe that we were officially engaged.

That day was going to be one of the best day of Laura and Gabriel's life cause Laura was going to deliver a baby that day. I was so excited so was Jacob, we had been waiting for that day and Jacob couldn't hide his feelings towards the moment. I could tell he was super excited cause he helped Laura and i to shop for the babies equipment.

I was on the car with Mr Dillon who was going to drop me at the Hamilton main office cause Apollo and i planed to meet there, i walked inside then went straight into the elevator while not paying any attention to the employees who were looking at me.

He gave me a vip card so i could enter his office floor by scanning the card he in the elevator, i was glad it was only me inside of the elevator. I opened my phone and got a text from him that he was done from meeting, i smiled because i always got so excited every time i met him.

Apollo Hamilton :
I'm done, where are you?

Avalana Valerie :
I'm here inside of the elevator, be there in a second.

Apollo Hamilton :
Okay.

The elevator door went open which made me walked out of the elevator immediately, i wore a grey dress with a simple darker color of grey coat also complete with a black heels that day.

The hall was so empty, it was all white and it was just a simple hall where the only thing that i heard was the click of my heels on the floor. I was walking alone independently straight to the big door at the end of the hall while holding on my bags until a voice stopped me.

"Excuse me miss you cannot get inside" A female voice stopped me from getting inside even it was only a few steps from his office door.

"Oh sorry" i said.

I faced a lady with a formal clothes which had a short dark hair and a red lipstick and from his name card i knew her name was Agatha, i thought she was Apollo's secretary cause she had the closest office room to his. I knew Apollo wasn't an open person so I thought he didn't tell her about me.

She was looking at me from up to toe, well i could tell it was unappropriate. I felt comfortable by her stares like she was looking at me like she was looking down at me.

"I want to meet Mr Hamilton" My low voice said.

"I'm sorry miss but have you made a plan?" She asked me with her eyes sticked onto the the computer screen in front of her.

I smiled then slowly nodded,

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Avalana" i slowly said.

"I'm sorry but you haven't made a plan" she finally looked up at me with a big fake smile on her face which made my inner evil voice came out of my soul.

I looked away before a smile appeared on my face then my eyes finally back into her,

"So I cannot meet him?" I asked her.

"Sorry but no" she shake her head with a fake smile from her red lip.

My inner side of evil started to whispered something to make me do something evil,

"Can you call him and asked him if he knew Avalana? Please?" I said with a low voice.

"I'm sorry miss but Mr Hamilton is a busy man, he has a time for an important client only" she said without looking at me.