Part 49 - Honeymoon

Avalana Skylar Valerie

The sea plane landed safely after we had to cross the sea to get into the main island, we were finally made into Maldives where the sky was so blue and the sun was so hot. He helped me to get out of the sea plane, i take a look around while he was making sure that our stuff was there with us.

"Lana" he called me which made my head automatically turned around to look at him who was standing right next to the golf car handsomely.

"We're ready lets go" he said.

I got into the golf car with him and it brought us into a beautiful lodging in the middle of the sea, he took care of our belonging while i got in by myself.

I opened up the main door and found out that it had a really cool view of the clear ocean, i traveled around our house until i reached the main bedroom which facing the private pool and the most beautiful view that I had ever seen.

The king size bed that had a white sheet was decorated by a flower petals on top of it, there were also two cups of glass with a bottle of champagne complete with a greeting card on it.

"Welcome and enjoy your Honeymoon Mr and Mrs Hamilton" the card says.

The house has its own jacuzzi that was facing the ocean view, i felt so excited to spend my time in here especially with him.

I suddenly felt his appearance in the room and i was right he was walking into where i was standing, he looked very happy when he walked into the room.

His arms slowly wrapped around my waist pulling me closer into his body where i could feel my back on his chest. He was so tall where he could put his chin right on top of my head, we were looking at the beautiful view in front of us.

"It's so beautiful" i said while still having his arm wrapped around me.

I felts his lips kissing my head while his arm wrapped around my body, i closed my eyes where i felt so safe and comfortable to have him close to me.

"It's so sunny outside what are we going to do first?" He asked me.

"The tour guide told us that we could have some water sports at the south beach if we want" he said.

"That sounds great, let me change my clothes first" i said before turning around to get my outfit to change.

~

We spent the whole day playing at the beach while enjoying the most beautiful view from here, i was glad that i could spend my time with him in there.

We were sitting outside while eating our dinner, where the sky was dark blue mix with a pouring stars in the sky. Which was so romantic and amazing for me to be in that moment.

I was wearing a black v neck tank top where i let my hair falling straight to cover my bare back, cause I couldn't lie the wind was blowing so hard on my bare back. I was chewing on my food with him who was also eating his steak in front of me, he was wearing a navy shirt that the sleeves were being folded up into his arm.

"The wind is pretty hard" he said while looking at me who was sitting right in front of him.

"Yeah it's pretty cold, but the view is amazing" i said to him.

"I haven't been here before, have you?" i said while.

"Actually i have" he said.

"With who?" I asked him curiously.

"With a bunch of friends" he said.

We've been separated from one another almost 7 years and I haven't talked so much about his life when i left him.