Part 36 - Not in the mood

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I was back in LA after almost a couple months of my break up with Ayden, i felt sad but also relieved. I was so happy to see him smiling while promoting his movie with Natalie.

I was glad that we still had a good connection with one another, i would always support him and like he said we couldn't be selfish to one another.

It was a weekend that i spent in Sarah's house cause it was my day off and i was bored at home, Sarah was the only person that jobless and wasn't so busy. She lived in her parents house which was empty, cause both of their parents were away l. And since sarah is the only child she was lonely in the house, she had to take care her old puddle name Otta.

The rumored about Ayden and I splitting were everywhere in the internet and I didn't care about it, i felt sad. But I shouldn't though cause i took that decision and i had to face the consequences besides my feelings towards Apollo were still confusing. The thoughts of him were still flying around my mind, like does he still want to meet me after what i said to him.

But i would be very nervous to meet him again after what happened with both of us at the hospital, I didn't expect he was going to do that. The feeling of those sweet lips touching mine slowly, i still could feel it. My cheek always burnt every time i thought about that moment, it felt unreal but it was real.

It really happened between me and him, I couldn't imagine to face him again. How does he feel about my action after he kissed me? I think i hurt him. I should apologize but am i brave enough to face him again, oh no.

"Floyd is coming" Sarah suddenly entered the living room with her phone on her hand.

"Ezra's too" she said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"They were hanging out then got bored they knew that you were here so they think it will be fun to come over" she explained before getting back to the kitchen.

She was cooking for our dinner, it was Saturday night. She was supposed to hang out with Floyd but i knew she must chose me after him. Both of them were more like my parents, i loved them.

I was sitting on the living room in front of the black tv screen in front of me, Sarah's bulldog Otta was also laying on the couch next to me. The tv was showing one of the tv series, well my eyes were looking at the screen but i could tell my mind were everywhere.

"You know I really cannot wait for Diana's baby gender reveal party" Sarah walked in with a plate of fries. She puts the plate in front of me before she joined me to seat on the couch.

That month was going to be a month where Diana was going to throw a party for her baby gender reveal, and we were so happy for her. It was going to be something new for us, cause we were going be an aunt.

Talking about that, Gabriel and Laura announced that they were expecting a baby girl which was making me more excited. Jacob was also excited for it, he looked so happy when the pink balloon flying out of the box. He was smiling and looked so excited so were Gabriel and Laura.

"I haven't told you that I'm going to design everything, I'm super excited" she said which made me smile.

Yeah i cannot wait.

The front door suddenly being opened by Floyd who was being followed by Ezra behind him. I knew Sarah was trying to cheer me up, i knew she was trying so hard cause I've been so quite the whole time.

"Hey girls" Floyd said as he walked inside with Ezra.

"Hey babe" Sarah said while getting up from the couch to give him a kiss on the lip.