Part 22 - Just keep it

Avalana Skylar Valerie

It was the night where the Hamilton was inviting us into their Company's Anniversary, mom seemed so excited cause she was going to meet her friends there which was making me happy to see her happy. And i had to come cause i had to make sure that my mom wasn't alone plus i respected Philip and Daisy for being so care to our family.

Gabriel, he wasn't sure that he could come or not cause Laura was feeling not well all day. But that was okay at least there was one of us from the family to support our corporation partner.

I looked into myself reflection on the mirror, it was a red maroon dress that had a spaghetti strap that I bought with sarah a few days ago. My hair was Falling straight as normal, cause I didn't want to look too fancy for a company anniversary. It wasn't my birthday and there was nobody to impress.

"Darling you ready?" My mom appeared to my closet.

"Of course mom" i said.

"You look beautiful" i said to her who was wearing a black satin dress for tonight.

"Oh darling you're very beautiful too" she said to me.

"Lets go we cannot be late" she said looking so happy and excited.

~

We arrived at the hotel which there were so many people were wearing a fancy dress and clothing for this company annual event every year. Mom and i walked out of the car together and i could see some of the papz were taking a picture of my mom and i.

My mom and i entered the venue where i could see a fancy decoration inside of the Venue and a big screen at the stage showing the anniversary year of Hamilton land company.

They actually prepared a round table for my family with our last name on it, each round table got 5 chairs. It supposed to be for my mom, Gabriel, Laura, Jacob and i but there were only two of us that could come that night. Mom looked so excited to see so many people there i could see in the way she smiled, and laughed with her friends.

"Lana can i go over there, i think i see one of my friends" she said the i calmly nodded, i would do anything she asked and I would give anything she wanted, she's my only parent and I couldn't imagine if i loose her.

My eyes were stick around her all the time wherever she goes and whoever she talked to, as long as she was happy and forget being alone.

I suddenly felt someone was sitting on the chair next to me, without looking into who was it i just knew it was him. I still had my both of eyes sticked around my mom until it felt hurt and a hot tear suddenly fell from my eyes, I whipped it with the back of my hand cause I couldn't look like this in front of her. It was going to make her felt guilty and i didn't want her to blame herself.

I could see that Apollo was staring at me from the corner of my eyes, he started to take a handkerchief from her suit then gave it to me. I slowly took it then began to whipped away my tears, i hope no one saw me crying except him.

"I'm sorry" i said giving back his handkerchief.

"Just hold it as long as you want" he said and i decided to keep it just in case there was going to be another tears falling from my eyes.

My mom suddenly gave me a signal that she was going to sit with her friends then i nodded in an agreement, i couldn't say no to her after what she had been through.

"Here you need some drink" he said while handing me a cup of red syrup.

"Thank you" i said Before started to drink it.