Part 25 - For me?

Avalana Skylar Valerie

A few days ago was really fun, i got to know him again as a friend. And he was being kind to me I really appreciate him especially his family, but i had to think about who was going to stay to take care and keep an eyes for my mom?

Most of the week I spent it in my house while my mom was still taking a day off from work, I was glad that her friends were always there to cheer her up. So she didn't have to feel lonely anymore, I was scared if she was going to do any suicide.  

I was scrolling on the news on my phone then a notification from Alec suddenly popped,

Alec Valerie :
Hey heard that you're not going to get back to England is it true?

Avalana Valerie :
Sadly it is true, I'm sorry i think i have to stay and taking care of my mom.

Alec Valerie :
Don't be sorry, it is a good thing to take care of your mom.

Alec Valerie :
How's your life going?

I smiled over his text cause he never asked me about how was my life, maybe he was feeling lonely to not having me in his space. Cause i used to annoyed him everyday, if ariana were there it would annoyed him more.

Avalana Valerie :
It's kinda weird and I'm feeling exhausted lately

Avalana Valerie :
Why are you asking? You miss me right?😏

Alec Valerie :
Actually yeah, what happened?

Avalana Valerie :
I got a sleeping problem but I'm getting better now.

Avalana Valerie :
And you must be surprised that I'm being friends with Apollo again.

Alec Valerie :
Not surprised, I predicted this thing is going to happen.

Avalana Valerie:
Whaat, i mean I'm still with Ayden we're just friends.

Alec Valerie :
Whoops cousin I didn't say something related to a relationship talk though.

Shit he really didn't, why did i tell him that it seemed like i was expecting for a further relation between Apollo and i.

Avalana Valerie :
Okay.., how's grandma?

Alec Valerie :
She's fine, she knows that you're going to stay in LA for a long time but she doesn't know about your mom.

Alec Valerie :
My parents are worried if grandma knows it.

Avalana Valerie :
Yeah it's going to make her worried, Besides mom is okay now.

Alec Valerie :
Yeah and don't forget you have to take care of yourself though.

Alec Valerie :
And! Tell Gabriel and Laura congratulations for them.

Avalana Valerie :
Thank you Alec, i miss you! i know that you probably won't stop teasing me if i get back to England. So it's better for me to stay here for a while.

Avalana Valerie :
I'll tell them!

Alec Valerie :
Ha ha okay byee, take care.

I put my phone away then made my way to the dining room, i saw mom was chilling in the living room while watching a movie series on the Tv.

"Hey mom" i said while i was making my way to the family dining room which was right behind the living room.

I grabbed a pack of cookie before decided to sit next to her, she was wearing a casual clothes and i could tell that she wasn't planning to go anywhere today.