Part 2 - Poor Little girl

Avalana Skylar Valerie

It was Friday night, Ayden and i were getting cozy in the living room. It was only the two of us in the living room, that was how we really like to spent our Friday night. It was our routine when he didn't have any work or meeting, he was a busy man with a busy schedule but he always knew how to shared his time with me.

"What are we going to watch tonight?" I asked him.

"Horror?" He asked while eating his salad.

I hated horror, i remembered when i watched one of his horror thriller movie, it. Well, i could sleep but it took some time for me to forgot about his creepy smile, and he was actually still making fun of me. It wasn't a horror though, it was more like a thriller movie and super creepy for me, i hated to see that clown mask.

The last horror movie that really scared the heck out of me was the last movie i watched with my so long ex boyfriend, Apollo. He made me watched the movie, but then he stayed at my room the night after we watched that movie that was a really sweet of him.

Talking about Apollo, i hadn't heard about him since we lived a thousands miles away from one another. I heard that he had a car accident a couple months after I left to England, it was so hard for me to not thinking about his condition that day. It was kinda ruined my focus to study, i hold myself to not asking about his condition back then.

Being on Diana's wedding meant that i was probably going to meet so many people from my past. Especially my high school friends and including him, and i felt like I wasn't ready to face him again. Why do i have to feel like this, besides maybe he forgot about me, and maybe he had a girlfriend already.

Ugh why do i have to think about him again, i have to forget and get over it.

"Ayden" i said to him who was eating a salad.

"Yes?" He turned his head around to looked at me who was sitting on the sofa.

"I think I'm going to go back to LA very soon" i said to him.

"That is Cool.., when?" He asked me.

"Next week, and i want you to come with me" i said to him.

He turned his head around while he was drinking a water from the bottle, from his face i could tell that he was trying to remember what was on his schedule.

"I'm sorry but i have a meeting and an interview here in England next week." He said.

Oh god, do i have to face my past alone by myself?

"Oh that's okay" i said.

"When is the wedding?" He asked.

"In two weeks" i said.

"Not next week? Okay I'll be there" he smiled which made me smile, he leaned closer then planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you, then i'll be there on your upcoming movie's premiere" i smile.

He turned his head around and he looked so surprised to heard what i just said,

"What did You say?" He flashed me a smile.

"Well I'm not going to say it twice" i said to him.