Part 11 - You know each other?

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I saw Ayden was standing alone with both of his hands were inside of his pocket,

"Ayden" i said.

He turned around and lookrd surprise, he looked so hot with those suits with a piece of his hair fell in front of his forehead.

He walked in with his eyes never left mine, his
eyes were staring at me like there was no stairs in front of him to worried about.

"Hey watch your step" i said.

"You look beautiful" he said before wrapping his arm around my waist.

He leaned closer to give me a peck on the lip, his scent of perfume smelled so manly. He also looked very hot in those suits. He smiled while looking at me and i felt like the luckiest girl alive.

"Lets get inside, lets meet Who? Diana?" He asked and i nodded while laughing.

We walked inside and i felt his hand is slowly brushing my back, i loved it when he put his protective hand on my back.

We walked into the ballroom where everyone was standing around to get their food, the sound of the music from the orchestra next to the stage were filling the room.

I saw his name card next to me back on the round table, so i guessed he was going to sit next to me. I looked around but I found Ayden eyes were looking at me.

"What are you doing freak?" I asked him.

"I can't, you look so beautiful" he said.

"Oh come on you're too cheesy" i said then he laughed.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"Kinda" he said.

"By the way lets go to Diana first" he said.

"You're right" i said.

I looked into the front stage and saw Diana was standing next to Nathan, they were talking to some people while drinking a glass of champagne. I could see a big smile on Diana's face, i know that she was really happy right. But it was sad to know that there was someone who was so brave to come tonight.

"There is Diana" I pointed to her.

"Lets go" he said.

We walked closer to them with his hand on my back,

"Hey Diana" i said to her, she looked surprise to see Ayden who was standing next to me, it felt like i wanted to tease her but she had a husband stands next to her.

"Oh ow, hi" She awkwardly said which madr me laugh and Ayden was just standing there smiling.

His smile, it kills me somehow.

"Congratulations" he said shaking Nathan's hand then Diana's.

"Thanks for coming man" Nathan said to Ayden.

"Thank for inviting me" he said then sent Diana a charming smile.

"I'm sorry for what i said a while ago it was so awkward" Diana said and it made me laugh.

"No it's okay, you're the only person who's successfully bringing her home" he said and i just smile.

Diana smiled then throw a glance into mine, yes she was the only reason why i was there, and I was going to go back in 2 weeks.