Part 12 - Excuse me

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Dance with me Avalana" he said as so many couple started to filling the dance floor after Diana's dad gave her hand back to Nathan.

Ayden Irvine, an unbelievable person that walked into my life. He could date a model or anyone he wanted in this world but i was still wondering why he chose me. He was an amazing person that I couldn't explain specifically cause there were too many things that was so hard to explain that successfully stole my heart away.

"Dance with me" he said once again while guiding me onto the dance floor.

Everyone around began to dance into the music, including us. Our body moved in a tone with our hands connected to one another, his face was my only vision. Those big eyes that never failed to make me drown every time i looked into it. Those lips which never failed to made me smile and laugh, this man was a definition of perfect.

A song by James Arthur began to play, that was one of the music in my playlist and he liked the music. His eyes never left mine, he was looking at me with a big smile that drawn on his face.

"I met you in the dark, at a bar" he sing but changed the lyrics which made me laugh.

"Don't sing" i said while laughing.

"Why?" He asked me with a smile, our body still move in a tone.

"And you look as beautiful as ever" he said with his sparkling eyes.

"You're good at acting but" i said stopping my sentences.

"What?" He smiles while looking down at me.

"You're not as good as Shawn Mendes" i whispered to him.

"I'll tell him when I meet him" he said.

"Nooo" i laughed.

"Hey" he said.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Don't ever cry again okay" he said and i stayed in silent while only blinking.

"I don't want to see you cry, I don't want you to be sad. A beautiful girl like you deserve  happiness." He said to me and it really touched my heart.

"What if I'm not pretty?" I asked him.

"You're beautiful inside and out, that word seems made by a reflection from your soul" he said.

"Ayden Irvine" i said while let out a breath.

He said nothing but still had his eyes on mine,

"You're amazing" i said to him.

"You're more" he said.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you more" i said to him before he put a kiss on my cheek.

After the Mc announced that diana was going to throw her bouquet of flower all of the girls come into the corner of the dance floor. Sarah and i were holding hand to one another waiting at the very front line,

"Okay guess who's getting married next?" I teased her, then she just laugh.

"Okay girls are you ready?" The mc asked and the girls scream yes.

I saw Ayden was standing next to Justin while laughing at the girls,

"1"
"2"
"3!" The mc said and Diana made a few gestures to fool us while laughing.

She was standing in front of us while burst into laugh to look into our reactions,

"Oh girl come on just throw it!" Some of us said and she laughed.