Part 29 - I wasn't sure about the taste

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I had started my first day at the ER and everyone was so kind to me, all of the stuff treated me like I had been working there for a long time. It felt good to be back and hopefully I would disappoint them,

Thankfully i got my day off that day and I was going to meet Diana and Sarah, Diana was finally back in town and she invited us to her new home and both me and sarah were pretty excited to see her again.

I was driving my car into Sarah's house to pick her up since she couldn't drive and i just wanted to go there with her. Sarah was jobless i mean she didn't really want to have a proper permanent job, she liked to work inside her room by doing something creative like designing an invitation or a year book. Well she was following what was her heart comfortable with.

I stopped my car outside of her house then called her then a few minutes later she came out of her house then we went to diana's new house. I was glad i had her with me she could be a live GPS for me cause i wasn't good enough to look into the gps while driving, somehow i got distracted.

After a few minutes we finally got into a town house, we parked the car right outside diana's house. I turned off the engine before getting out of the car then i locked it.

"Oh my god girls!" Diana suddenly came out of the front porch.

"Come in" she said.

Both of sarah and I walked in and i could smell something smelled delicious, i could tell that she was cooking for us.

Actually she already told us that she was going to cook for us that day, she also told us that she told Nathan to go out with his friends so we could have some quality time together.

We entered the house then we walked through a long white hall that had so many pictures hanging on it. Most of the pictures were from their wedding and it looked wonderful, i could tell in the next few years they're going to have their children's picture hanging and maybe they would adopt a dog.

"Smells good, what are you cooking?" I asked her while we were walking inside.

"Chicken cordon blue" She said.

The three of us walked into the dining room which connected to the kitchen, i put my bag on the island table while started to sit on the chair in front of it next to sarah.

"My tummy is groaning" i said.

"How's your honeymoon anyway?" I asked her.

"It was very romantic and perfect" she said while continue to cook the chicken.

"It's been a couple month where were you doing for that long?" Sarah asked.

"Nathan and i went for our honeymoon for only two weeks"

"We've gone for the last couple months cause we've been so busy by moving in into this house" she said and she looked so happy.

I was happy to see her married with a right guy, i didn't mean Ezra wasn't a right guy.

There is someone that really meant for us and that guy wasn't had to be the first guy that we dated.

"Ooh" sarah said.

"How about your new job? I heard that you finally got a job here??" Diana asked while started to put the food on one of the plate.

"Yeah" i smile.

"Congratulations then, it is so good to have you back cause it's been me and sarah all the time" she said.

"Not all the time, you actually spent three years in New York where you met Nathan" Sarah said and it made diana laugh.