♕Prince X fem!Reader♕

Before we gonna start, I have to tell ya, that this is a special One Shot.
Aloha-Chan challanged me to a FanFicWar.

∆∆∆

IMAGINE: You're a girl, who doesn't believe her luck, because you met Prince. After an "accident", your life changed.

∆∆∆

Requested btw also from MeanSkullInkling, so it's a great coincidence, thanks!

  ♕ ♕ ♕ 

Prince's POV

"Damn ... we've lost again" the King cursed softly and turned in a circle.

N-Pacer, Eging Jr. and I just sat on the couch of our house with our heads down and understood why my brother was in a bad mood.

Why?

Well, we lost and now the second time. "Something is wrong because somebody of us must be the cause" he said, glaring at us with a straight stance.

"You have seen me ... I was in the middle all the time and have tried everything" defended N-Pacer quickly and she was quite right.

I swallowed and didn't look away from the floor because I didn't know exactly what to say.
What did I do all the time during the fight?
I guess ... nothing at all, except admiring some sweet things that I've never seen before.
Eging Jr. wanted to defend himself next, that he is innocent too but the Champion interrupted him quickly with a wave with his hand.

"No, no, no Eging Jr.. I know that you were active, after all, we were relatively together for the whole fight ....." he murmured and then quiet came on.

I got scared and just couldn't remove my look from the floor.
I felt all the member's eyes on my neck and heard Emperor's footsteps as he walked slowly towards me.
Eging Jr and N-Pacer stayed seated and probably looked at me as well.

Emperor's footsteps grew louder, until he stood in front of me and I could now see his Milky Eminence shoes.

He knew exactly, simply to talk to me wouldn't bring anything and therefore crouched down, that I finally had to stare at his face.

Looking away would also bring nothing, because then he would immediately call me the guilty.

He stared directly with his yellow eyes into mine.
"Where have you been, Prince?" he asked, smiling at the same time.
As always, he wanted to come over nice but in reality he is mad at me, certainly.

I looked at him sweaty and thought of the last fight.
It was in Blackbally Skatepark.
As my brother already mentioned, Eging Jr was with him on the way, supporting him with his Clash Blaster while N-Pacer was at the top of the tower closing all the Inklings who came to our side.

And me?
Actually, I didn't do anything and just admired things that I had never seen before.
Turf Wars are always the same and it gets a bit boring ...
But I can't do that and I have to confess my mistake that I am sorry that I have hardly done anything.

"Yes ... sorry" I just said and out of my mouth came seriously.
The Emperor pulled me up from the couch and looked down at me.

"Make it alright again... That was a tragedy for Team Emperor" he stuttered solemnly and took my Enperry Dualies.
I didn't know what he meant by that sentence until he pushed me to the exit of our house.
My eyes jumped open and now I knew what he was up to. "I'm sorry ... my king" I tried to say something against it and regretted it in retrospect all the more.
He was stubborn and closed the door between us.