💞 Drama (over at june) 💞

Don't really read that. This is old, but I promised to keep it, so yeah...

Well, a certain big drama this is over since long ago.

This part is just me doing the last move with a confession.

It's sad, that many people muted me, without knowing and wanting to hear my sides opinion.

I can't read their books anymore therefore, which is just very sad.
I loved them.

Spreading the hate out here on another app was a bit brutal in my opinion and immature. It does have nothing to do with my books and so it makes me sad, that still so many people left me, in fact, everyone.

But anyways, here's the confession.

.

.

.

I admit that everything is here true

I admit that everything is here true. Proven on Discord servers, even though I can tell, that nothing was done on purpose. 

But I was never a predator. The reason why was just me being clingy and actually I tried to adjust to them, without knowing their ages. The dating wasn't serious tho. At least I saw it as roleplaying, which would be okay.

Anyways...

My big promise is though, that I won't do it ever again, and just make my books, like a simple author. 

Everyone who was included to this just thought it might be the best to end it, because we realized, spreading hate wouldn't bring anything.

I hope you can forget this whole drama thing, but if it happens again, I'll take my own initiative, taking the account immediately down.

No hate against xShezzax and everyone else anymore. If you still do, I'll protect them. You can bet on that.
So please stop it. It doesn't bring anything. We all learned our lessons and now I can tell.

It's over, and that in fact since the beginning of july, so don't worry, I changed already to a better person oof...

Bye.