♕sad!Mask X caring!happy!fem!Reader♕

✭Requested by: eroticsquid 

Special gift for a very special friend to me: Rae-rin

Message to her:

Happy Birthday my friend.

For such a nice soul like yours ... you deserved a one-shot, made from me ... and for you (including all the other readers of course).

That's my gift which I promised to you. I did the whole one-shot on this one night.

After over 10 hours of working in my office, which is actually illegal for my age, I decided to put me into more pain and wanted to make one of my best friends happy.

That's a sign of true friendship and I appreaciate your existence. Thanks for making my days happy and making me laugh a lot. You're awesome! 

To all the others, you're awesome too and I hope you'll enjoy my writing!

Word count: 3341 Words

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

The inkopolis square was empty and had no inklings at all. I was slowly getting scared but on the other hand I could understand, because I decided to be awake pretty early for today.

I wanted to practice for tomorrows tournament and even though I practiced enough, I had nevertheless the thought, that even MORE training wouldn't hurt at all. And if so, then correctly with being awake really early.

The inkopolis tower didn't even open yet but as it was 6:00 A.M., the first inklings came and the tower opened. All the squids were running inside to start the day with joy. Nobody was tired at all and me neither.

I was pumped and willing to start at this time and so, I went into the tower. I waited with a big smile on my face after a team and as soon the lobby was becoming full, we teleported us all to the nice, flat stage: Walleye Warehouse.

I got into my fighting pose and as the counter went down to zero I actually wanted to run away from the others. Sadly tho, they were even faster and made me feel dizzy, that I had to stay on the spawnpoint for a bit. We were team yellow, while the others were team  orange. After I found myself again, I headed towards the center of the stage where already much happened. Bombs flew around, sprinklers made it rain and inklings got splatted by surprising attacks from behind or from the side.
It was a mess and I genius went inside it, that I quickly got hurt from the sprinkler and 

*SPLAT*

A charger user got me.

Despite that we were right before losing, I was happy and smiled brightly. I quickly noticed that we had viewers and they were starting at us while cheering around. Each inkling, except for one... who looked kinda creepy with his... mask. He only stared at me and it looked like as if he had no emotions in his mind. I feel like hated but I ignored him. The battle was more important and my team had still the chance to win. Only one push could make it and it really happened, just like I thought.

My teammates got two enemies in a row and I splatted the third one. The fourth, who was the charger dude, was getting scared and fled into the back which was a mistake, because actually he could use his special ability, the baller. Our push went successfully and the amount of colored ground with yellow was getting bigger. It was looking like a tie to me and I knew it will be a hard decision who will win exactly with the higher amount of percent.