♕flirty!Emperor X shy!ambitious!fem!Reader♕

Surprising update on the 14th Fabruary.

Happy V-Day ya'll <3 Ily you all. Ya'll support is amazing, thank you!

Small gift for cosmicaltea.
Requested by tombow_marker.

I'm sorry for not uploading anything here again since a while but here I go... finally again.

♕ ♕ ♕

{Y/N}'s POV

With my monstrous charger, the E-Liter 4K Scope I sat here shyly on a bench, waiting... if someone wants to enter the inkopolis tower. So far, the multiple squids and octolings were only in the shops. The rest were in many groups, talking together about idk what.

I was curious tho, but too shy to go to them, which made me almost hate myself. I hate being shy but on the other hand I'm also okay with that. Luckily I'm never supposed to do the teams on myself. Otherwise I would have a hard life in front of me.

Anyways, mostly, the inklings go to me actually. Whenever I quit a match, my teammates were always saying, that I was the best charger user they've ever seen. In their point of view I'm even better than Skull-Kun, one of the S4 and the leader of team purple. Well, to me I'm not.. but eh, whatever.

I was eagerly waiting and wanted to test my skills for today. Sadly I'm always way too embarrassed and shy to show it. After felt ten minutes tho, there was a gang with four inklings, who each of them was very weird clothed with a gear which I've never seen before.

I was curious about that and slowly stood up. They were on the way to the inkopolis tower, just what I wanted since long ago. I mean, I waited here already about hours...

I grabbed the E-Liter and followed them all. Surprisingly, I wasn't the only one and out of pure luck it were only three others. So, the team and the battle was already setted.
I breathed in and kept being calm. I felt my ambition but... somehow I didn't want to show it. Also, I still think that everyone was lying to me, if it came to the question of my skill.

After the coincidence chose the stage, we teleported to it and then, I finally could see, which team it was.

Oh no...

I knew it.

I was slowly getting scared with stuttering knees and looked around, while grabbing the E-Liter tighter to my body, like it was a plushie. We were at the Morey Towers, which was a godly place for charger nerds like me, but sadly, I was a bit afraid of these mysterious guys who had special gear. I wasn't wrong because we were now playing against team Emperor.

Team Emperor, with Squidkid Jr., who's faster than anyone else with his unfair clash blaster, N-Pacer, the female knight, Prince, the lovely dork and... the king himself, the Emperor.

I know their team by heart and that's why I was a bit tensed.
The countdown went towards zero, and as the bell rang to the start, each of our team ran away, with a bit sweat around our faces.
This confirmed completely that we were scared. Of course we wanted to follow them but apparently nobody knew that they were... really them. The Emperors team, ya know...

I went a bit down and painted the thin bridge from the start of the stage, while the others already jumped down towards the center. Team Emperor did apparently the same but I wasn't paying attention to them, which would be a mistake, that's why I rather concentrated on turfing the ground.

I was slowly and restrained on the way. Afterwards, I placed myself on a  great spot and looked through the scope. The laser pointed to Eging and I immediately pulled down the trigger. Even though he was known as a fast and hawt looking boi, he didn't dodge it. I slatted him and then I was becoming shy again, because at the same moment, each inkling of Emperor's Team looked to me. The King himself gave his teammates some signs and then he venished inside the sun-yellow ink. N-Pacer and Prince were busy with my teammates and apparently, the Emperor was on the way to me. He was getting interested into me, which was great... but on the other hand also very terrifying. I mean.. it's the Emperor and everyone knows, that he shows no fear and mercy.