♕flirty!Aloha X shy!fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who is friends with Goggles. He wanted to introduce the S4 to you and you could choose one of them, to make a battle, 1 vs 1. Is the love also in the battlefield? Find it out ...
∆∆∆

-> this was requested by Weirdboi27. I hope you and the others like it :3
Enjoy~

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

Goggles and I are friends and get along very well. He is known to be batty and rather clumsy. He always has his Pickled Plums with him and usually wants to offer me a few.

Anyway, I'm not such a big fan of them and let them all for goggles. I don't want to steal his snack ...

Today we had a meeting with the S4 agreed and Goggles kindly invited me. As we met a day earlier, he told me that the meeting was taking place in the Inkopolis Plaza, and was a bit surprised he said that. Later it became clear to me, because it occurred to me again that all of the S4 officially come from the Inkopolis Plaza.

By the way, Goggles also said a place where we'll meet, at his house. Luckily, I remembered where that was, so I left when I got up the next day and did everything. I ran quickly and was in a hurry, thinking that Goggles was already waiting for me. I ran and looked at the clock at the same time. Unfortunately, I overslept and was late. Knowing that Goggles isn't the best early bird, I ran to his house with a good conscience and hoped he had overslept as well.

As I arrived his house, I immediately noticed the many payments on his fence around his house and had to shake my head disappointing. Since everyone knows where Goggles lives, there are unfortunately many inklings that like to annoy him because he is the biggest idiot for them all. It's disappointing because they don't even know how good Goggles is.

Yes, he does have a low rank, that's right, but he proudly told me that he defeated every member of the S4 with his team, team blue. They all don't know that fact, and if I said so, nobody would believe me anyway. It's a pity and a shame. The dear Goggles really deserves a lot of love, so I'm happy that we are very good friends.

I knocked on his door and waited. Since I know that he always needs a long time, I was still patient after 5 minutes and looked happily at the door. At some point the door finally stirred and Goggles came out, with a tired expression.

"Good morning ..." he whispered and I seriously think he just got out of bed as I looked at his face.

"Huh? {Y/N} ... hrm, come on, it's still too early" Goggles grumbled and went back into his house.

He closed the door again and I first had to deal with the situation for a few seconds. You can't be serious ... He closed the door and responded as if nothing was special today?
Unbelievable ... but unfortunately true. I sighed and knocked on the door again. Again, I had to wait a few minutes, and as he opened the door, I glared at him.

"What's so urgent?" he asked, yawning.
"Goggles, don't you know what's coming up soon? We'll meet the S4!!" I said in a loud voice. When I emphasized the word "S4", his eyes grew larger and he looked to me. I nodded eagerly, in case he didn't understand it and he immediately disappeared into his house. But this time, he left the door open. I waited for him because he still had to get dressed. 

"OH SHIT, why didn't you tell me that right away?" he asked hurriedly, running back and forth like lightning. "HOW??? If you shut the door in front my face?" I asked, screaming and after that question, he was immediately silent.