♕Rider X fem!Reader♕

~Just imagine, that you wanted to go with Goggles to your childhood place, where you met him and his teammates back then. By coincidence, you met Rider, in who you fell in love by the first sight. Does Rider will feel the same way? Find it our ;)~

::Requested by Lily_DrawSplatoon::

{ Y / N }'s PointOfView

Goggles and I are good friends since childhood. As he met Specs, Bobbles and Headphones for the first time, the four of them later found me and then all five of us became very good friends. Even though that the friendship was only really strong between me and Goggles, I was happy to have at least one friend. The others had never really cared about me, but I accepted that though. At least I had Goggles and I was already happy with him. We did a lot together, but eventually I changed my mind and slowly changed. Over time, I didn't feel like hanging out with him anymore, so my strong friendship broke up more and more. I didn't know why, but at some point I wanted to be friends with someone new. Someone who is different. Someone who works differently than Goggles. No hatred for him, but so slowly he got on my nerves and I often rolled my eyes as he came running up to me and hugged me. I don't want to say that I hate him, that's right, no, no. It's rather hate-love, because I'm still happy to have him as a friend, because he's the only one I think. I never really did anything with his teammates and it still didn't change after a few tries. I gave up and tried to make new friends, that I would have more then one, because I needed more. I felt it and it would make me even happier.

Today, Goggles and I wanted to go to the place where we met as childrens for the first time and that was a perfect way to ask Goggles if he still knew any other nice inklings, that I could probably make friends with. A boy would be preferable, but a girl is okay too. Why do I want a boy more? Well, I'm interested in entering into a relationship with an inkling. Of course, I already have a lot of options, but with Goggles and the others, this would never happen. I think that a friendship is enough and I will continue to search to find the love that I have always wished for. Unfortunately, I regreted by thinking that this can go so fast and will wait a long time with my relationship, certainly.

Well, by now it was time to get started and Goggles was already waiting outside my door. I changed my clothes quickly so that I looked clean and saw the bright blue inkling with a top motivation in front of my house. As he noticed I was standing next to him staring at the sky, he lowered his head to mine and gave me the classic hug I always get when we meet for the first time of the day.  It was early, but that didn't itch us, because we still had a lot to do. So this time was a good time and I was really surprised that this time, Goggles was over-punctual. I beamed at him and as he broke the tight embrace, we headed together towards our childhood place. "Hey Goggles ... you probably have other friends than just me and your teammates, right?" I asked and got a nod directly. "Yeah, I still have one and I think I've never introduced him to you. Rider is his name" he said, and then we stopped walking, having already arrived at the finish line. The past was closer than expected, and even from here I could see my own house. I looked down and remembered the name very deeply.

//Rider, huh? Now I'm curious ..// I thought softly and then we stared at our good old place. Everything was still there and so many memories came up. As I looked over to Goggles, I knew that he was thinking strongly of the past as well.

"Heh, do you remember as Bobbles licked a bucket of ink over our first sandcastle? We were shocked but she apologized, then we did one again and it was so funny because we used you as a template" I laughed softly, and Goggles remembered it too, while leting out a light giggle. That's exactly where we got to know Bobbles. After that, we exchanged memories together, laughed and found it beautiful. We walked around the place and looked at all the attractions until someone finally stopped us from behind. An unknown inkling tore us apart and placed his head between Goggles and me. Goggles turned around in astonishment, but as he realized who the stranger was, he beamed hugely and hopped towards him.