♕Goggles X sad!fem!Reader♕

~Just imagine how you decided to make a battle against the blue team. You knew them as the team stupid and you were sure, that you and your team gonna win against them. Sadly your teammates already knew about them more than you but they followed your beg, to fight against them. Will your streak find and end or is your team still unstoppable with an admirable streak?~

::Requested by Sole_kiwi::

{ Y / N }'s PointOfView

For days my team and I had bad plus too simple opponents, which we defeated without any problems. We had slowly enough and somehow felt like team Emperor over time. However, we are too scared to fight against the Champ and honestly don't want to be humiliated. But against all other teams we had enough courage and so far, we had beaten each one and never lost. Our team also had audiences several times and felt important, which gave us the strength to improve.

One team was with us by almost every battle, and after we defeated team retro at the beginning of the day and watched them again, I just took the time to speak to all four.

As we were still on the same stage, namely at the Sturgeon Shipyard, I slowly headed to them and at the first correct look, they seemed already quite familiar to me. Nevertheless, I was still unsure and tought they were strangers. 

"Why are you guys always watching us? Instead of staring at the pros, maybe it would be better to learn and improve for yourself. Just as a tip for the future, silly squids" I grinned at the four blue inklings. "Well, it's exciting" the inkling with the goggles on his head said laughing and already as he completed the sentence, I could directly recognize the whole team. Of course ... in front of me stood the team, made of with four idiots who seemingly managed to defeat the whole S4 despite their stupidity. Incredible, but unfortunately true ...

Yes, team stupid. Better to say, team blue with Goggles, Bobbles, Specs and Headphones. I couldn't believe that THIS team seriously wanted to benefit from us, but unfortunately it was true, what I've just seen in front of my eyes.

Since it was early and we still weren't teleported back, I had the idea what we could do with these losers.

"Wait a moment ..." I mumbled to the four and ran back to my team, who looked at these evil. Specs wanted to stop me, but I was just too fast. As soon as I arrived back to my team, I grinned at them. "Hey guys, I know who we will compete next" I cheered and pointed directly at the blue pack. I actually thought that the three were cheerfully agreed with this nice idea, but instead they looked at me uncertainly.

"I don't think we'll beat them" the second girl in my team said, while the two boys nodded in agreement. "Why not?" I asked disappointed, thinking of all our victories against the several teams.

"That's team blue, right? They're stupid, but they have the most unnecessary luck, which can't be measured with the ranks" the girladmitted and she was exceptionally right. It made me speechless, but then I thought of the teams that never feared teams. I made myself big and took a step towards them while proudly showing my {F/W}.