♕Rider X fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You are girl, who is a close friend of Rider. Now you haven't patience anymore and want to confess your feelings in a special way to him.
∆∆∆

This was requested by Ashleychan53. I hope, as always, you and all the others, who reads my shit, like that, lol.

For this one shot: Be prepared for some cringe, because this one, is very cringy >~<

Now ... I start:

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

My best friend Rider and I have known each other for almost three years.

Our team spirit is admirable and we've been through a lot.
Together, we're unbeatable. Me, with my {F/W} and Rider with his golden Dynamo Roller.
At least almost, because unfortunately we've lost a few times already.

Fortunately, we live very close and every day he picks me up because I'm the upper sleeping cap.
He, on the other hand, is early awake and always stands with a powerful charisma at my door.

His loud knocking is louder than my alarm clock and how he simply has fun in life, I like him very much.

I've asked him a few times why he's always in such a good mood and the answer has always been the same.

"I can't wait to show my weapon to our opponents today that they feel my roller, because that feels great" he always says cheerfully.
I really like Rider, almost ... too much.

I wanted to show him my feelings but in the end I didn't do anything because I didn't know what his reaction would be.

Would he leave me disappointing directly forever or more likely to jump into my arms and immediately shed tears of joy?

I don't know and frankly, the chance between the two cases was too risky for me, which could come sooner, and that's why I let it be.

However, someday I would like to confess my love for him and I think it will be tomorrow tomorrow.

The question is how.

This morning somebody took Rider's weapon and as he got it back it was pretty broken.
Of course he was mad at this Inkling, who had broken the weapon for whatever reason and I could understand that anger.
The Inkling has apologized a thousand times but the weapon was just too important to him.

There is only one way to make amends and repair it without Rider noticing.

Then the next day I will give it to him and at the same moment I will say what I have always felt.
The love between me and him ...

That's exactly what the plan is and once it gets dark, it gets serious and every single step must not go wrong.

It would then trigger a chain reaction ... If the one thing goes wrong, I can give up the plan immediately and I have to think of something new, how I can convince him and show how much I like him and take care of him.

I mean ... we've known each other for a very long time and it really will be time. Simply confessing to normal would be too boring and for Rider it always needs a backstory that includes action as soon as I know it.

It was now very late and I got ready. Meanwhile, I saw some pictures with me and Rider, as we usually stood close together. Everywhere you could see a smile on both our faces and that also made me smile.