♕caring!Aloha X heartbroken!fem!Reader♕

Requested by: iiFieryFox

~~~

Y/N's POV

How nice could life be...

It was perfect so far because I just got a boyfriend.
And it was the perfect one. I swear to god.
Yeah, I liked him since I met the lucky inkling randomly through a turf war.

We got along with eachother so well, that we shared our phone numbers but soon we realized we have feelings for eachother. We both didn't quite know, how to tell, but at one evening we were be able to say it. It happened successfully and we stayed happy. It was lowkey the best day of my life. I had tears of joy in my eyes but he just comforted me, which was very nice of him.

Yeah, then our relationship started and kept being pretty good, with meeting eachother almost daily. But sadly, at some point the perfection of our relationship begun to break.

Just last week, BF/N did something for the first time, which made me a bit disappointed.

He rejected my offer for the meeting, because he had something else to do. Something more important apparently.

I actually wanted to ask what but I had zero force. I wasn't prepared for this at all, and thought he would agree, like always. It was the first time and after this day, he kept being strange. We saw eachother never again, but today... it happened something unexpected.. again.

My phone started to buzz and I reached after it. As I saw, who it was, I froze.

It was my boyfriend, BF/N.

"H-Hello?" I asked unsure and was scared of him somhow.

"Hi babe. It's me. Uhm, I'm really sorry for disappointing you so many times. I was many times in stress and it's not your fault. Now I have time and so we could meet us at the inkopolis square at 3 p.m. if you want" the boy on the other side of the phone offered and showed me, how bad he felt about the multiple rejections in the past few times. My heart couldn't handle his sweetness and I couldn't resist, but had to accept his apology.

"Aww, it's okay.. well, see ya then" I almost yelled with happiness and slammed the phone away, on my pillow.

Wow, I was so awkward, but at least I'm soon gonna meet him. As I checked the time tho, I almost jumped against the ceiling.

"Holy shit, this is in fourty minutes. I should be a bit earlier there, to impress him" I said to myself with a big smile and choose out of my huge collection of clothes, hats, shoes, etc., a pretty gear set. from the bottom, till the top of the head.

This went so quickly that I was even impressed by myself and dashed with everything, even with a weapon, if we go to battle, out of my house.

I ran along the streets and after less than five minutes I arrived at the inkopolis square, just like my boyfriend wanted.

I actually thought I could hug him now really tightly, but sadly, something... or better to say, someone was in my way. With my speed I couldn't do anything but had to crash into him.

We both flew down, just some steps next to the square, that my boyfriend would luckily never see that, since he was already waiting in the center of it.

"Waaah, I'm sorry" I said, after I jumped up on my feets, but was still very happy, that I finally meet my love again, when I'm finished with this guy.
And that hopefully soon...

"Ugh, it's... okay, but be careful next time. You're very fast when it comes to running" the guy chuckled and stood up. It was a pink inkling with a golf visor, an aloha shirt and the crazy arrows.
He kinda looked cute, but I didn't forget about my boyfriend. No, no... because I'd never cheat to him.
I kept being concentrated and just stared at him confused. He then took his golf visor off and smiled big.