♕Prince X flirty!fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆ 
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who decided to chase after Prince, who wants to do everything, that your Prince will love you back ...
∆∆∆ 

-> This was requested by splatoon_lover_. I hope it's ... "decent". Have you guys fun by reading it~

♕ ♕ ♕ 

Prince's POV

Another battle of Team Emperor was imminent again. We got ready and put on our outfit. Eging Jr. and N-Pacer were already out, but my big brother was so nice and patiently waited in front of me until I had the outfit, shoes and everything on. "Come on Prince, let's show 'em who's the real champion" the Emperor grinned, handing me my Enperry Dualies, which were extremely clean and then we were ready. We both strolled outside and then walked all four of us in a row towards the Inkopolis Square, where the Battle will take place.
As we walked, we recognized a few Inklings who were following and quite liked us. They cheered for us, but after a short while I recognized an Inkling girl staring at me all the time. At first I was relatively insecure and moved constantly. The Emperor didn't understand what I was doing and stopped. "Can you please stop with that?" my brother grumbled and stared at me. I nodded shyly and then walked on normally. I tried to ignore the girl but somehow it didn't work. With my movements, I was able to find out if she really just looked at me, and as I headed a bit away from the group, I unobtrusively looked over at her. In fact, now I could see clearly that she was aiming for me. She looked cute but that didn't matter. Her eyes were quite scary and she looked like she was going to grab me as her partner at any moment. But then we turned off, because we were already here, where we should go. 

The Inkopolis Square.

As we stood in front of the square, all the noise in there stopped in one fell swoop, as always. Everyone looked at us and loved it immidiately. We're just as famous as no one else and I always believe in Emperor's promise. 

*We are and will remain the champions* 

He's probably right, because even our own designed outfit has no one else, that means it's unique. Well, everybody's afraid of us since we all know that we defeated someone with 99.9% inked area. This is a mature feat and before that, many inklings and octolings thought it's impossible. But as that happened, the whole city was quiet and everyone thought we were the best team.

Lose ... we don't know, but there are people who want to prove the opposite and challenge us constantly with a lot of self-confidence. However, when the battle starts, all four of them look at us as if they were full of pants. A little secret is that we always want to have fun and play mostly at the beginning with the opponents. But then, when time is running out and we are behind, we immediately become serious and the opponents are instantly repressed. Nobody expects that from us and we surprise the challengers again and again. It's actually stupid that when the team loses, they don't share information about us with other inklings, but keep it to themselves. After all, that would be a beginning to defeat us slowly, dominating our tactics, which are always the same.
First fun, which turns slowly serious. We also talk sometimes and make them all salty. If they're salty, it's more a challenge for us, not kindergarten. But I have to say that all these challanges haven't been so hard so far. 

Anyway ... it can still change. As we reached the middle, four inklings approached us.

"Well, if this isn't Team Emperor, guess who has challenged you" a male voice behind us yelled. We all turned around and saw the wannabe hero, Rider, who proudly showed us his dynamo roller reflecting the sun. He grinned and his team members crossed their arms. Looks like we have to fight this Rider again.
"No ... don't think WE fight you guys, because ... THEY are the real opponents" Rider said just like this and made room for four further Inklings.