♕Mask X caring!fem!Reader♕

Requested by: RoseMirandaPerez

I did my best as always uwu....
Hope y'all will like it~

~~~

Y/N's POV

It was a beautiful day.
Nothing bad happened so far and there was no problem, which was in sight till the beginning of the midnight.

No one... but there, was sadly an exception, which would others see as a problem but I don't, because of many reasons.

The problem was an inkling with sickness.
And this inkling was Mask, who had a hay fever since he born, according to his words, which were told to me as I confessed my feelings for him.

I was shocked at the first place but meanwhile I didn't care anymore.

My love to him was more important and the fact that he's sick didn't hold me back to love him even more. No, not because of a sickness, which he couldn't prevent.

I care about him a lot and would do anything to make him feeling better.

I was currently laying on the floor and thought about some things, while Mask was in his room.

Outside, he's always forced to wear his gas mask, that his fever wouldn't make the situation worse but inside he had each time the chance to breathe freely, without the mask. Of course this is risky, but in my opinion he should have the chance to feel the air around him. I always felt bad for him that he never could be able to see everything brightly and instead had to wear this thick mask.

Anyways.

He's very happy to own me, because I care about him much.
He appreciated my help and started to love me back. Our relationship was complicated so far, but we got used to it over time.

"... Y/N?" someone asked from the floor above, who was Mask.
I jumped with my eyes open, because I kinda relaxed on the ground, but as I heard him, I dashed to him faster than a lightning.

"Y e s ?" I yelled in a questioning voice and slammed the door open to his room.

"I.. feel so lonely and, can we go outside?" he begged so sweet that it was literally impossible for me to reject his beg.

"Uhm, yeah sure sweetie" I smiled warm and sat next to him. He was about to be sick again and sneezed many times. He made such strange noises almost each minute. It sounded disgusting but I didn't care. I felt his pain and the hay fever was by him therefore really badly.

I let the door open and already went to the exit alone. There I waited for him and stared at his weapon then, the carbon roller deco or how he called it, the fucking machine.
I already fighted against him many times in private battles and I can tell, that he's really a great inkling. He desirved it, to be S+ but in my heart he'd be always the very best in rank X.

Suddenly, he tapped me on the shoulder, as I was thinking deep again.

"Hey. Are you admiring my weapon again?" Mask asked and made his tentacles.

"Yeah. It's a dangerous one, but now let's go outside and don't forget your headgear" I seriously said and was concerned, as always, that he would stay outside once without it. If this would ever be the case, I'd make each step to make him feeling better, no matter how difficult it would be.

He just means the world to me.
That's it.

I waited for him outside and after some seconds he stood next to me with the whole gear set, which he always wears, even in battles, with the mask of course.