♕Mask X fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who just made a battle against team cyan but you didn't accept the result, because Mask wasn't there. Throught time team cyan and you met him and you slowly fell in love, because he was quite sweet to you ...
∆∆∆

-> This was requested by Witherstorm12. I hope that you and the others like it D:

By the way, I'm so sorry, that it's been almost a month, since I updated here ... so so sorry. I TRY TO BE MORE ACTIVE NOW!!!
But stop talking, just READ my cringe!

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

*splat*

That was the last thing I could hear as an inkling splatted me. I was in the middle of a turf war and had problems getting into the middle at the beginning.
It's like war...

You never come very far forward and if you think that you will reach the center, this thought would burst directly, because then someone from the side would surprise you. The best part about the whole thing was that we played against team Cyan but still, without the leader. He wasn't there and instead he, a replacement-inkling came, who certainly wouldn't have the stuff to be a leader of a team.

Unfortunately, I noticed very late that Mask wasn't here at all.
Yes, Mask is the leader of team cyan and really scary. Ever since I knew he was always wearing his gas mask, I'd be seriously interested in how he would look under the mask.
But I have never seen him without a mask, it will always remain so and I have to accept it.

I admit I like Mask because he has a high self-confidence. He knows exactly what he's doing and in all these great thoughts about being a member of the S4, I found it almost a bit of a pity that he wasn't present at this turf war right now. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who found it sad. I mean, the cyan team members weren't as sure as I see them before and I think they're all much weaker without Mask. But still, they're so strong to keep me away from the center of Manta Maria.

Turf war was on this ship, as it was. My teammates, however, weren't really the best and you might almost think ... I was the best. By the way, I made up my mind to go out after this turf war and to question team cyan, where Mask could be, because they would have to know best where he left off. During the turf wars it was just a bad idea and I'd rather focus on a win. I gave everything, but in the middle I was surprised again.

Designer headphones threw a toxic mist at me and I couldn't dodge. As I was in the mist, I could neither see anything nor regulate my ink. I pinched my eyes together and tried to get away from the mist, but all that was useless and only uselessly consumed my strength. Headphones came up to me and swung his slosher.

*splat*

It happened again. In my opinion, no other team uses sub weapons as often as team cyan. All except for the replacement of Mask, who had no clue. He was also the only one I could either flee or was be able to splat him. In comparison with Mask, an absolute incompetents and that's why I couldn't take this battle seriously even if my team was losing. I just hoped that team cyan will also leave the tower and not make another game with this incompetents, which I would do in its place.

I hope so, because otherwise it will be hard to communicate with them.
But wait... why do I even want to know?

Do I like mask?
Probably...

Hm ... I don't know.

I just want to see him...
and have a tough battle against his entire team, which isn't so easy to beat. Finally, it's all about the fun and learning from it.
Yes, you can learn a lot from an S4 player...