♕fem!Reader X flirty!Prince♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a girl, who wants some informations about some of the weapon families. Once you met the new seller, you slowly fell in love over time with ... him...
∆∆∆

-> this was requested by kistune-sama, a.k.a. Chichim. I hope the cringe is real. Also, sorry, but I didn't want to take neko aswell :/

Note for this one Shot: Here the POV's will quite change alot, so be careful with reading :3

♕ ♕ ♕ 

Prince's POV

I'm instructed by the Emperor to always stop by the weapons shop to see if the Enperry Dualies are done with the repair. No matter what the state is, my brother always needs to know how far Sheldon is and thus can't continue fighting in the battlefield for example. If the Emperor can't fight, he's always on the verge of despair, sometimes wondering if someone else would work there, because in his opinion, it goes too long. I can understand it, but perfection takes time and no matter how many times I tell him, he doesn't really want to listen to me and continued to give up his insults.

I then stood again from Sheldon's shop and it started. I went in and they were there, the Enperry Dualies were nice and clean on the desk from Sheldon. I looked around the shop and saw the seller nowhere. But then he came out and looked at me annoyed while he gave me a key. "This repair was the hardest in my life, so I'll hand you over to the store for a break" he declared angrily and left the weapon store without giving me time to ask my dozens of questions in my head buzzing around. Sheldon just closed the door behind me and as I opened my hand, I realized that the key to the door was meant to be if I left the store. Great ... Now I was on my own and he just handed the store to someone who had no idea, aka I. I sighed, went behind the desk and tapped in my chair, which actually belonged to Sheldon and because he was so small, I sat pretty low. I turned it over and after a few tries I sat comfortably and smiled. I sat back and took it seriously while waiting for the first customer. I just took a deep breath and just thought it would come to an end soon. So I stayed cool ... and acted the way, how a normal seller would. Inwardly, I almost laughed because I always thought how stupid that sounds when I'm the gun seller. I just hope that the Emperor won't look for me, but I doubt very much that he will wait for me so long. I would have to bring back his Enperry Dualies but I just couldn't leave the store like that ...

I just stood in my cabin, with the dualies next to me, patiently waiting for the first inkling, who will soon rush in here and beg for a weapon. It didn't go long and the door opened. A green inkling came in, which stopped immediately shocked as he saw me and then left the store without any words. Yes, great, that was going on well. Prince, the gun seller doesn't seem to have arrived so well, and he never thought there would be an inkling in here, just a member of Team Emperor.

I waited for further and then someone forced the door wide open as if he knew nothing. This time I was shocked because, as expected, the Emperor stood in front of me. He looked at me, then at the Enperry Dualies and couldn't understand what was happening. I knew he needed an explanation and gave him the finished dualies. "Sheldon claimed that this weapon was the hardest to fix, that he was going to take a break and hand over the store to me because I was in the suburbs and well, now I'm here" I shrugged my shoulders and he looked if the dualies are correct and nothing was damaged. I looked at him silently and sweated. The feeling when the best inkling is in front of you and looking at something ... terrible. Even though he is my brother, a cold shiver still comes down my spine. He nodded and smiled. "Thit did the good Sheldon? Hm, well made, I have to admit" he said his opinion and I could only agree. "Then do your job until he comes back" he laughed and just walked away. I found that less funny but okay. Then there was nothing going on for a while, so I could just look out the window, what was going on in Inkopolis Square. Actually, there wasn't much going on and a high number of inklings  also didn't come. I then walked back behind the desk with a sigh and put my head on it. Twenty minutes passed and nobody came. It was pretty hot and at some point I sweated so much that I took off my Emperor outfit and fell asleep on the desk while sitting in the chair of Sheldon.