♕Rider X blind!fem!Reader♕

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a blind girl, who can't see. You're suffering with this weakness and you're quite hard on it, to find a suiting partner, who helps you to lead you throught life ...

∆∆∆

-> this was requested by TheCuteWolfyIsEvil. Enjoy it, as always :3

Note: It's very hard for making someone 'blind'. At least this is for me the case, so please accept it, if it's actually bad written :(

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

It's okay to be different and I have to say that to myself over and over again. 

I've been wearing 18k Aviators since the beginning and that's just for a very good reason. Not that I really like it as a headgear ... rather that I'm blind. Yes, I can't see anything and to prevent everyone from laughing at my disability, I wear these glasses so that you can't see it really clearly. 

Being blind isn't easy and especially during private battles, I can easily get fooled. It's true that I'm often told the truth about which team actually won. Luckily, this is said to me in some of the battles, but otherwise I have to believe the fellow players what they tell me. 

There are inklings, who have long since found out and took advantage of my weakness. The unsafe reactions from me often seemed to be funny and that is why most of them laugh at me. They go away and I never knew which team really won. It's a pity and the saddest thing is that most of the time they are guys who want to see me suffer. 

They don't see it from the outside, but inside it hurts a lot in my heart. I'm left alone ... and usually go crying far away until I get home. In the house, I often close myself and sob into my own pillow. My life doesn't really have any purpose in life and I'm considering sets if I should kill myself. 

Unfortunately I'm blind since birth and today I'm still suffering about it. But right now I don't have those thoughts anymore, because I am diligently looking for someone to take care of me. Someone out there has compassion ... and would do anything to make me happy, I'm sure. If I had to, I would even love that person, whether boy or girl. 

The main thing is someone ... that would be really great~ 

That's why I'm not the best fighter in Inkopolis and still miss the target many times. I usually try not to reveal my disability, but sooner or later the truth will always come out. Mostly when I protect someone and then through the other side, throwing ink. When that happens, most of the time, after I respawn, I should be prepared for an unpleasant moment. When you are blind, many dreams are impossible, such as playing a sniper for example. Would I be great with a sniper? No, it would be even worse than usual and I would never meet anyone, because with the sniper, the accuracy needs to be pretty MUCH accurate. I had to figure out which weapon I needed the least accuracy and then I finally came to the blaster. The slosher would still go too, but currently I prefer the blaster. All are good and finally spaltting an inkling, I don't necessarily need exactly to reach this goal. 

By the way, luckily I have someone who likes to do things with me. But I really don't know if he is really a friend, because more than 'hello' and 'goodbye' there is nothing to say between of us. But what we do is rank battles, since we found out we have the same letter, C, the worst of all. Well ... almost. At least we both look pretty fresh and could almost say that we have rank X, which of course wasn't true and we will never say so. 

Unfortunately he had no time for me all the week and I had to stay at home so far. There was also a reason why I won't go without him, because he can always confirm to me that the fat cat had told me the truth. You never know, because a cat can be easily bribed, so I always play it safe.