♕flirty!Emperor X fem!Reader♕

~Imagine how you met the Champion out of luck by a random battle alone, with some random inklings. You actually thought of nothing bad, until you realized, that he had such another personality, as you already knew from him~

::Requested by WoomyNation::

{ Y / N }'s PointOfView

If you have a wish, then you want to do everything to fulfill your wish. Mine was very clear, namely to meet the Champion himself. 

I don't mean the kind of Champion like the wannebe heroes who feel like a one, no ... I mean the Emperor from the sun-yellow team. He is probably the strongest inkling and the best of everyone. He is considered as an idol for many inklings and all those admire him too. These includes especially the dualie users, since the Emperor mains one kind of them. A game against him would be an honor but even to stand by his side, well that would be the absolute blast. 

Unfortunately, I strongly assumed that the chance was very small and that you already have to be very lucky to meet him at all. Personally, I never had any luck as a girl and it never got better. I tried it all the time and kept rejoining new groups. It was stressful, but at least I was able to increase the chances of a battle on the battlefield with the Champ, even if it wasn't so much. 

I tried and tried ... 

until ... 

the impossible thing happened. 

//All right, I'm still doing one battle today// I thought desperately and looked at my watch while I realized what time it was already. Totally sweaty in my favorite clothes, I changed the group and waited until the new group was full again. It didn't go long and there were already 7 fresh inklings in the maintenance room with me. We looked at each other emotionless and actually had no desire, because it was already so late. We stood there as normal until I noticed, as well as a few others, who was in our group. 

His sexiness is incredible. His looks makes everyone cry for joy. Everyone loves him, everyone has him as a role model. He is one with his dualies. He wears an unique outfit. He has an own emblem. He is just ... god. Oh yeah, the speech is from the Emperor. 

He realized that his fans finally realized that the Champion was here and started slightly laughing. "Hello everyone! Look forward to your doom, the King is ready to support his team and send the enemies towards hell" he said casually, and after this sentence, everyone was already in love with him, as usual, when he starts talking. Incidentally, I realized that I was the only girl here and therefore became a bit nervous. 7 guys and under them the Emperor. Well, I can't imagine something better...  *sigh*

//{Y/N} ... your wish has come true and that's something important. Take the chance an try to make contact with him// I said to myself noiseless and became finally the courage. 

The Champion suddenly came up to me and pointed at me with his two dualies. "Oh? A pretty girl I see? Hm, what's your name dear?" he asked, while making a few movements which seemed that only he can do because of the others in our room. They realized that they failed each attempt and fell onto the ground with a bit of pain. I felt sorry for them, but I had to concentrate on the conversation with the Emperor, even though I had somehow the feeling, that he tried to flirt with me.