The Background

(From A Most Interesting Meet-up)

Riley's POV

The tallest of the three, Sam, gave me a glass of water. I thanked him and began to drink out of it. Slowly, of course. I didn't wanna end up choking on water. Dean and the other guy were now talking about something, but I assume it was something about me.

I tuned out whatever it was they were saying about me, but that went awry. I started choking on water. Great. I dropped the glass accidently and shattered it. I tried to calm down the suffocating enough so that I could pick up the glass. After I calmed down enough, I went to find a broom and picked up the mess. I would apologize later for that.

After the glass was picked up, I was met with a little child. He was so cute. He waved and said hi to me. I returned his greeting. After we introduced each other, we started a kid-normal conversation. Three minutes later, he had climbed onto my back. I started taking him on a piggy-back ride. Dean and... Castiel( Ok! I didn't tune them out well enough!!!! )were still talking about me. I heard Dean saying more about me and trust or something, I ignored it until I heard Castiel mis-gender me! I corrected him quickly and continued on.

Now, at this point, I see Destiel come with, I would assume, his sister running behind him. Des stopped in front of me and smiled at me. I smiled back for a brief moment only to be met with his sister almost tackling me with a hug, followed by an attack hug from Des. I could've fallen if Sam had not grabbed my arm. Alexander climbed his way from my back to his dad's. Almost as if timed, Dean and Cas finished conversating and turned around. They both saw the after math of what had happened. Sam and I both pleaded them not to talk of this, but Dean, thinking he was sly, took a picture of the predicament. I might try to get back at him for that.