Signing Up and No Turning Back

Riley's POV

The last thing I remembered was Sam and Dean telling me to get their supplies ready so they can leave the bunker. They were going on a case without me, as usual. Sam managed to get his hair un-dyed, but he still had bleached hair. He had dyed it with a color close to his normal hair color. He managed to have pranked me with the same prank. My hair was now dyed pink. Fair game, but it was worth it.

Dean passed by as I was packing his supply duffle. I finished packing his duffle, grabbed Sam's duffle, which was on the floor beside me, and put it on the counter. I got Dean's attention by throwing a box from the supplies.

"Ok, so I have toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash-"

"You trynna say something?" Dean asked, cutting me off. I smirked.

"Floss-"

"Bitch." He said. I laughed. I continued listing off the supplies until I hit the very last supply. Dean grabbed his and his brother's bag and started to walk off. 

I sighed and laid my head down. I don't really like being trapped in the bunker. I wanna roam a bit. I wanted to hunt, but I had to watch the Winchester's kids. My anxiety started building up, and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Hey," Dean called out to me. I looked up. I hadn't noticed a few tears had rolled onto my face. I wiped the tears off of my face, "Wanna come along? Cas and Gabe are staying behind to watch the kids, this time." 

I perked up. I never thought he'd let me go! I nodded quickly and gathered my own supplies. When I gathered my things, I saw Dean at the garage entrance. I ran up to his side and told him I was ready to go. He walked me to his Impala (BEAUTY!!!) and told me not to make a mess. 

"We are going to Arkansas for this case, Riley. It's a wolf case. Think you can manage?" Dean asked. I nodded in confidence. He started the car and drove off. 

"OK, so get this..." Sam started as he read off the facts from his laptop, "It would appear that this pack lives in a mansion. The whole pack lives and hunts together without any issues. They have killed off people young and old who randomly-" I stopped listening. I had zoned out again as I listened to the rumble of the Impala. 

in Arkansas

It had taken almost eight hours to get to Arkansas. It felt kind of great to be back. I looked around to see the trees that I haven't seen in a long time. Dean must've seen my amusement to be back. He asked, "This where you from, Ri?"

"What? No, sir. I'm from further south Arkansas." I replied. Dean went on to tell me that I didn't need to call him "sir" at all. I apologized profusely as we continued on down the road.

Not even ten minutes later, Dean stopped the car and told us to get out. We had arrived at the motel we'd stay in. I laughed in amusement.

"Who's getting the floor?" I asked jokingly. 

"You," Dean said. I pouted. He ruined my joke. That's no fun.

"Obviously. I was only joking." I said. I waited outside the office as Dean got the keys to the room. When he came out, I snagged one of the keys and ran to the room it was specified for: Room 214. I went into the room and fell straight onto the couch. It's not as comfortable as the floor, but it'd have to do. 

The next morning

I must've knocked out. I was awoken from my slumber by the smell of coffee. Dean and Sam were waiting for me to awaken at the breakfast table. It would seem that they placed bets: Dean was giving money to Sam.