Sir Pranks-a-lot's Equal

Riley prayed for help from a fellow prankster: Gabriel. They wanted Gabe to keep it secret that Sam would be pranked, but Gabe never kept a promise like that, which was perfect, cause that's exactly what they needed. Riley knew it would be a challenge to prank a giant, but they'd start small. Simple pranks, of course, but they would lead to the final one.

"Hey, Riley," Cas said as he appeared in Riley's room.

"Cas! Oh, thank Chuck! I need you to help me set up some simple pranks!" Riley said ecstatically.

"Um, Riley." Cas says as he holds a water bucket that Riley grabbed from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Cas?"

"Sam is right there."

Sam stood in the doorway, smirked, and left. Riley knew that part of the plan was going well, but felt something was now going to be harder.

"Thanks, Cas." I say to the angel before walking away with stealthy haste. I follow Sam as quietly as I can to where ever he is going and end up following him to his room. I didn't go in, but I stayed outside by his door. I heard him talking to Gabriel about him being right about me wanting to prank him. I smirked and walked by normally after having listened to five minutes worth of their conversation. I walked to the bathroom, closed and locked the door, and grab Sam's shampoos. He always had the fancy type, I noticed. I opened the bottle and smelled it. It smelled like... Kiwi? He had too fancy of a shampoo collection for my taste. I looked around the bathroom to see if there was a few empty bottles of shampoo. To my surprise, there were. I switched the shampoo to one of the bottles, the conditioner to another, and the moisturizer in another. I placed the now empty shampoo bottles exactly where they were, left the bathroom, and went to the nearest store to buy hair bleach, hair color, hair dye color protection and moisturizer, string, clear wrap, and a hand tazer. I returned to the bunker with the small prank material in the bag and the bigger prank material in my hoodie. I went back to the restroom, closed and locked the door, again, opened the dye material, and put it in the fancy shampoo bottles in order: bleach in shampoo, dye in conditioner, and the protection and moisturizer in the moisturizer. I replaced everything again, put the now crushed boxes in my hoodie pocket, and left the bathroom. I made sure to flush the toilet and wash my hands to make it believable. 

I walked out and saw Sam standing outside the bathroom. I made sure the boxes and its garbage was still with me, and it was. I practically memorized Sam's shower schedule and when he replaced his shampoo. He had them replaced after he showered yesterday. Too bad his perfect hair is going to be ruined, today. 

I placed the clear wrap in front of the door to start the prankful day. I walk away to set up the rest of the pranks. To my surprise, all of my minor pranks were avoided by the giant moose and destroyed. I went to the bathroom at a reasonable time period to see if the master prank was still there: It was.  

Later that night, I stayed in my room and listened as I heard Sam enter the shower. There was an interval of time where everything was silent, and then came the fun: Sam Moosechester cursed loudly as he saw hair dye fall onto the shower floor. The shower cut off; he came running to my room with a towel wrapped around his waist for obvious reasons. His hair was a nice shade of purple. I broke into laughter. I knew I declared war when I snapped a picture of him in his state, but I couldn't help it.