Damsel in Distress

Riley's POV

Three weeks after meet up

Ok. Pride month. Fabulous. I'm bored. Sam, Dean, nor Castiel are really in the bunker right now. Castiel can't exactly pop in since I put up wards. I hid them, too. Hey, what can I say, I am smart and overly protective of my privacy.... ok, that's not entirely true. I found a case nearby and didn't want any angel to pop in on me (that's also not entirely true). It was the strangest case. Apparently, an English woman of the age of 16, my age, had infiltrated a bank or something. There was a video posted online. It was posted originally from someone who was at this bank. The woman had turned around to look at the camera... and there was a weird flare in her eyes. I knew that wasn't normal, so I conducted some research.

After hours of research, I came up with the following: I was dealing with a shapeshifter; the shapeshifter must've been somewhere around the center of town, since all the places attacked were all near the center of town; the girl the shifter is impersonating is cute and innocent of all charges. The kids are asleep and can't leave the bunker due to the wards, so I don't have to worry about that. Now the problem is how am I going to get to save this girl?

Sam's POV
Motel room

"Dean," I looked at my brother after another call failed to be answered by Riley, "They're not picking up their phone. "

Dean turned to me. A look of pure rage on his face. I had only seen that face when he had to ground Des and Clay. He grabbed his phone and dialed Riley's number.

Riley' POV

I had been ignoring the phone calls that were coming in. They were all from Sam anyways. After several calls, it went quiet for a bit. It rang again. I heaved a sigh and looked at the caller ID. Now I knew I was screwed. It was Dean. I picked up.

Dean's POV

They picked up. Now I am really infuriated!

General POV

"What the Hell, Riley?!" Dean yells at Riley from his end of the phone, "When I gave you that phone, I specifically told you to pick up to ALL our calls! So what the Hell gives?!"

Riley swallowed back the fear that was starting to build in the back of their throat. They breathed in and gave out the excuse they always used, "I didn't hear my phone at all," they lied expertly, "How would you expect me to pick up?"

"Then why the Hell did you pick up when I called and not Sam?!" Dean questioned.

Riley stood silent for a moment. It was pretty evident that when Dean got home, they would be in some deep shit.

"5 days, Riley. You have 5 days before this case is over and we get home! Do you understand?!"

"Yes sir. "

And with that, Dean hung up. Riley rolled their eyes and set off for the town center. Dean would have to pry this case out of their cold, dead body.