Memory Restored

Sam's POV

Gabriel had sent his motorcycle to be repaired three days ago. Riley had made great progress in recovering their memory. However, when I went in to check up on them one day, they had a few ingredients to summon a demon. Their face was painted with one line of lamb's blood over their right eye. They said it was ok, they weren't doing anything, but I couldn't bring myself to trust them that well. I pretended to have left their doorway and tuned in to what they were saying. I heard them finish the ritual and went back to the doorway. The next thing I saw was a demon without a shirt, covered in oil, and holding a rag. I pulled out my gun and aimed at the demon. Riley yelled at me as they saw me in the doorway.

"No, buttercup, it's OK," the demon says. He turns around and faces me, "I'm used to hunters pulling out guns at me. I'm just surprised to see that it's a Winchester this time. Is this your new care-taker?"

"Sam is actually my brother, now, Barbus!" They say as they throw a glare at me. I nod in agreement. They didn't scare me, I just liked that I now had another sibling.

"Well, Mr. Winchester," Barbus starts, "I hope you take good care of my little demon spawn."

Riley looks down in what appears to be an attempt to hide a blush. Barbus disappears within a second. I look towards Riley in disappointment.

"Sam. I know what you're thinking, but it's not what it looks like."

"Riley! You just summoned a demon!" I say sternly, "Do you realize how much of a risk it is to summon one if you aren't careful?"

"I know, but-"

"How long have you been a hunter?!"

"Not long, but-"

"Then what made you think summoning "Barbus" was a good idea, huh?!"

"CAUSE HE'S MY GUARDIAN, ALRIGHT?!" they snap. They run up to me and start shoving me out. Surprisingly, they could push me out, "GET OUT, SAM! I DON'T WANT YOU IN HERE! GET OUT!" they slam the door when they get me out of their room.

Riley's POV

He has humiliated me in front of my dad. I'm gonna get back at him.