NamGi ft.balls

whooo is that girl iiIIi see? updating...stooOories?

(but mulan though)

Aka
   Namjoon plays basketball. Yoongi plays basketball. But as Yoongi once said, balls is life.

~

Ball is life.

Yoongis life revolvles entirely around balls.

Like have you seen the round circled things? Exactly. Balls are life.

Ever since Yoongi was a baby, he's been playing with balls. All types of balls. From baseballs and soccerballs, to footballs and basketballs.

His life seriously revolved around balls.

And other balls.

For example, his rival who was also a beast at basketball but not as good as him, looked like he had a nice sack of balls stashed beyond those shorts.

Weird? Yes. Did he care? No.

"Yoongi! Pay attention you asshat." Hoseok glared, throwing the ball to Yoongi who flicked him off.

It was second quarter in the basketball game, and Yoongis team was winning by 2 points.

All eyes were on him as he made a 3-point shot, smiling when he made it and everyone cheered him on.

It made him feel bubbly inside.

-

The game timer showed only a minute left before the end of the game. By then both teams were tied.

Fuck. Yoongi thought. This was no good, as he sat on the bench watching as the only two good players that were currently on the court were Jungkook and Hoseok.

Fuckfuckfuck!

If they didn't win that was Yoongis ass. Literally.

Based on his conversation earlier.

After Yoongi made the shot, the coach called him over to come sit. As he ran over, he bumped into a large chest.

Looking up it was none other than Kim Namjoon.

"Watch where you're fucking going shorty." Namjoon said with a glare, looking down at Yoongi.

"Fuck you Namjoon." Yoongi gave him the bird and continued to walk off, only for Namjoon to grab his wrist and whisper in his ear.

"If I win, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." And then he left.

Yoongi prayed to god Namjoon was only joking. He had to be right?

That's all his mind could focus on as the timer struck only 30 seconds left.

The rival team was winning with one point ahead and now only 17 seconds left as Hoseok scored the next shot.

They were tied now. The ball was in Junghuns hands with the countdown starting.

10

9

8

7

6

5

Yoongi began to panic. Will he make it? Will we win? Will this he the first loss in Victor High?

4

3

2

Junghun shot the ball and..

1

He missed.

"Fuck!" Yoongi shouted, as well as other players on the team, seeing as they lost. The rival team screamed in joy, jumping around each other and cheering.

Yoongi looked around and saw Namjoon catching his gaze as Namjoon winked, causing Yoongi to blush and look away.

He was not happy.

-

It was after the game now, everyone gathered in the locker room and showered. Even the rival team joined them in the showers.

Yoongi sat on the bench, going through his duffel bag and settling on a simple after game outfit. He chose a blue oversized hoodie and some denim jeans.

Just as he zipped up his bag, Namjoon came and sat beside him, a cocky smirk on his face.

"You know I was serious about what I said right?"

Yoongis heart sank. It's not like he didn't want to get fucked by Namjoon. Ok maybe he did. He just didn't think it would actually happen.

"S-seriously?"

Namjoon nodded, putting a big hand on Yoongis upper thigh, causing him to bite his lip.

He shivered slightly when he squeezed. "And I was thinking we do it right here." Before Yoongi could protest Namjoon quickly covered his mouth with his lips and guided the hand that rested on his thigh up and under his shirt, pinching his nipple.

Yoongi gasped into the kiss, eyelids fluttering as that little jolt of pleasure sent him into a frenzy. Wanting more.

Namjoon pulled back and stared at Yoongis red and bruised lips, cracking a small smile when Yoongi whined.

"What is it baby?"

Yoongi blushed, feeling embarrassed all the sudden. "I want..you to f-fuck me." He whispered.

Namjoons dick hardened as he hastily stripped him and Yoongi of clothing.

He groaned seeing Yoongi turn on his hands and knees and stick his butt out.

It was so perky and...cute.

"Want prep baby?"

"N-no I like-like the pain."

If Namjoons dick could get any harder, it did hearing those words spill from Yoongis little mouth.

He lined himself up and pushed in all the way. "Fuck~" He groaned to himself, feeling Yoongis muscles clench around him.

"O-oh shit. So-so b-big." Yoongi moaned quietly, loving the feeling of being full and stretched painfully.

"Move please."

Namjoon obeyed and pulled back some, slamming back in harshly making Yoongi squeal as he quickly covered his mouth, not wanting anyone to hear. Namjoon began thrusting slow and hard, burying himself in Yoongis tight heat.

God it felt so fucking good, he almost came then when Yoongi arched his back and squeezed Namjoons balls.

After a bit of seconds Namjoon went faster, making it harder for Yoongi to control his moans.

Namjoon then angled to find his prostate, grunting when he found the squish and grabbed both of Yoongis wrist, putting them behind his back and crisscross, fucking him into oblivion.

"F-fuck Nam..N-Namjoon s-slow down." He got out in between moans. He couldn't hold back any more of his sounds as he released a loud scream as Namjoon landed a particularly hard thrust onto his prostate and continuosly aimed right there.

Yoongis eyes rolled as he felt a bubble in his stomach.

"Fuckk Namjoon I'm c-coming! Fuckfuckfuck im coming oh god!" He spurted all over the bench as his body twitched from sensitivity as Namjoon came with one deep thrust, gripping Yoongis wrists hard.

After his orgasm died down he gently pulled out of Yoongi, huffing when he whimpered and let go of his wrists.

"That was..s-so..good. Fuck me again sometime Namjoon."

Namjoon only chuckled and nodded, picking Yoongi up to help him shower before the others had seen him like this.

And ask him if he did he wouldn't deny it when he kissed Yoongi with passion and asked him out in the shower.