JiKook ft.studying

Forgive me, my writing is ass🤧😭

AKA
  Jimin wants to fuck but Jungkook wants to study. Jimin always get what he wants. Always.

~

"Jungkookie." Jimin sang. He was bored out of his mind and wanted someone to play with. Jungkook, his angelic dormmate, was studying.

"What Ji-daddy? I'm trying to study." he stated in annoyance. So if you're wondering why Jungkook called his dormmate daddy, it was because when they first met Jimin somehow convinced him to get drunk, and they fucked that night, though Jungkook doesn't remember most of it, Jimin said that during that night Jungkook called him daddy, and Jimin had a major daddy kink so from then on that's what Jungkook had to call him. If not....well you can guess. Why Jungkook even listened to that bullshit story he had no idea, though he'd never admit it aloud, he actually liked it.

"Why don't you study later and come play with daddy?" he suggested in a deep voice. It sent involuntary shivers down Jungkooks spine, sucking in a breath and breathing through his nose he declared a strong, "no daddy I have to study and this is the only time I'm able to."

Jimin huffed, pouting. He was really bored. Then, a sudden idea struck him.

He took note of of Jungkooks appearance. He had on an oversized red sweatshirt, exposing his smooth collarbone and neck, black knee high socks, and black rimmed glasses. He looked innocent yet fuckable at the same time.

Perfect. Jimin thought to himself. Jungkook worried his bottom lip in between his teeth, his eyebrows furrowed together, as he read whatever was in the big textbook. Jimin began to feel turned on by such an innocent action, and he loved it.

He stalked slowly towards his prey, licking his lips, as Jungkook peeked up feeling an intense gaze on him.

"D-daddy no. I have to study." he shook his head timidly as he scrambled from his spot on his chair hopping on the bed, a failed route to escape. Jimin crawled on the bed, his eyes burning through Jungkooks very being as they sparked with a deep hunger.

He backed up into the corner, putting his hands out on Jimins chest in an attempt to push him back, as Jimin just towered over him. Dominating him.

Jungkook felt small under his dark hungry gaze, and gulped biting his bottom lip in anticipation.

Jimin watched his every move, watching in amusement as Jungkook stared at him wide-eyed failing miserably to push him away.

"Daddy. Wants. To. Play." he exaggerated every word with a peck on his collarbone, smirking everytime he felt the boy shiver.

"Daddy but I have to..to study." he whimpered quietly as Jimin kissed a certain spot on his neck. Jimin hummed, clearly not intending to stop as the hands that tried pushing him away grabbed a fistful of it instead. "Daddy...please...p-please.." he didn't even know what he was asking for at this point. Every touch lit Jungkooks body on fire as he felt a strong wave of lust hit him.

Jimin suckled on his sweet spot, groaning when Jungkook whimpered craning his neck to allow more access. He already fell into his trap with a simple action. He pulled away, after making sure the mark was visible and smiled when he saw a tent under Jungkooks sweatshirt.

He didn't have on boxers. "You're such a naughty boy Kookie. Wearing no underwear. Did you expect me to fuck you today hmm? You wanted me to suck that pretty little cock of yours don't you?" he whispered, nipping on his earlobe. Jungkook gasped as the words fell from his lips. he loved when Jimin talked dirty to him.

"I...I..ah~" Jungkook couldn't form a proper sentence when Jimin pulled up his sweatshirt, gripping his pre-cum dipping cock lightly.

He felt electricity shoot up his back. He started at an agonizingly slow pace, watching intently as Jungkook threw his head squeezing his eyes shut, with his mouth open a bit. He leaned in slowly, gazing at the beautiful shade of pink, before slipping his tongue in the parted mouth. Jungkook gasped in to the kiss, earning a groan from Jimin, as their tongues battled roughly against each others. Jungkook snaked his arms around Jimins neck, pulling him impossibly closer, as Jimin picked up his pace, flicking his wrists in such a way that sent Jungkook over the edge. Hot white-strings shot up, landing on his favorite sweatshirt with Jungkook moaning lowly, as Jimin pulled away, a string of saliva following.