YoonSeok ft.stubborn

dediacted (yes i know how i typed it😂) to redruby-AROHA-ARMY to fulfill their request💜 and i'm sorry if it doesn't live up to your expectations☹️

Min Yoongi. The stubborn and sassy little shit-whoops, omega.

This omega, seemed to not give a shit about anything. And everything. He was sassy as fuck, even Jin couldn't compete with him. He gave attitude to any and everyone who even looked at the smol thing. And he was way too disrespectful when it came to alphas.

Especially Jung Hoseok.

There was something about the bright fucker that intimidated him and he sure as hell would never admit that because he was sassy and no fucks given Min Yoongi.

But in all seriousness he didn't like the way his presence made him feel. It was sort of like some trance he couldn't escape from. He made him...feel things he shouldn't. Especially with his attitude and given his reputation, he shouldn't necessarily care about these feelings.

But they were way too intense for his liking. So he made sure to avoid him at all costs.

Until that all goes to shit.

So, today, as Yoongi knows it, is a good ol' day. He's out relaxing in the forest, under a nice tree by the cliffs, just breathing as usual, when he hears footsteps.

Now being an omega meant he had some type of heightened senses, not near as strong as beta or alpha but he did so of course he still heard something.

So, being the little shit he was he got up and called out, "ayo! Who the fuck is in dem woods?"

Seconds later a brown mop-head, pops out and is revealed to be Jungkook.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and goes back to his spot under the shade. "Whadda you want you runt?" He asks in his usual sassy and rude tone.

Jungkook gives his famous bunny smile everyone loves so much towards his hyung and shrugs.

"Just came to bother ya'. Nothing special."

But theres something in the way his eyes glint with pure lies that catches Yoongis attention.

"Spit it out fucker."

Jungkook snorts and gives a knowing smirk. "Well, all I can say is that if I were you, I'd stop with that attitude of yours hyung. It's gone get you in trouble."

(if you get this reference i love you so fucking much😭💜)

Yoongi groans and glares at Jungkook because this shit doesn't make any fucking sense. "What do you-"

Jungkook stood up dusting off his (might i say beautiful and perky) ass and gives Yoongi a small wave. "Sorry hyung, gotta go! Bye!"

Yoongi stares at his retreating figure and huffs.

Turning back to the cliff and staring at the water with a pout.

What the hell does that even mean?

"Ugh shittitt shit fuck!" Yoongi groans in frustration when he remembers today was national Wolf day. It was celebrated every year, to welcome new wolves, and congratulate old wolves, in the wolf community, as a family tradition.

Yoongi loved to attend these things. Thats the one thing he will admit. It gets him excited to be around new people to give sass and rude remarks to. And it also means he gets to dress up this one time a year where people actually see his beauty.