TaeKook ft.horny

requested by my boo Pastel-JJK

-

"You like that don't you, babyboy? Or should I say babygirl?" He teased mockingly as he squeezed his outer lips.

He fidgeted and moaned, trying to control his shallow breathing. He never thought the word meant for another gender, which he is not, would turn him on so much.

"P-please.." He gasped out, feeling his tongue trace against his outer lips. "Hmm?" The vibrations caused his thighs to shake. "F-fuu. I w-want-"

"Jungkook wake up!" He jolted from his bed, adjusting his eyes to the sun that shone in his room.

"M up!" He mumbled out groggily, getting up and going to his ensuite. He brushed his teeth, watched his face, and showered. He almost missed his check-up if it weren't for his father.

He walked back into his room and decided some simple clothes of his choice which consisted of a white button up blouse and a black mini skirt, along with some black converses. "Jungkook hurry up!" "I'm coming dad!"

He grabbed his phone after applying some lipgloss and fluffing his hair. He heard he was getting a new gynecologist today, and probably male, and that excited him. Hopefully they were tall and handsome, like the man in his dreams. Even though he couldn't ever see his face.

He skipped down the stairs to see his father and his father making out by the doorway. "Grooooss~" He whined childishly. They both pulled away sheepishly, blushing.

"Come on kiddo."

-

It wasn't long before Jungkook and his father arrived at the familiar place. It was almost like a second home to Jungkook due to his condition. Not that he minded of course. He got free views of the finest men and women in there, and boy oh boy was it a sight to see.

He walked in alongside his father, greeting the receptionist with a bow and a smile.

"Goodmorning Mr.Jeon. 2pm check-up?" His father nodded. "Ok. Follow me this way please. They will be right out."

They were lead out to the waiting room, where only two other families were waiting. Jungkook was easily bored, so as he sat down he pulled out his phone and scrolled through his Insta feed, blushing at the comments on his latest post.

-

jeongukkie_☆

jeongukkie_☆ oui, my edits are so cute wtf

namnam oof. such a pretty baby
  jeongukkie_☆ thankssss!

pjmhoeee awee so cutieeee

meow✅ bun bun♡

kth✅ prettiest baby ever uWu💜