YoonMin ft.doubletap

poeticmeowmeow has just posted!

-

poeticmeowmeow✅- please

❤3,674,295 🗨256,738

jinn✅- i'm down

parkjimIN✅- @jinn back off dude he's mine.

namjoon✅- do i smell *sniff sniff* drama ?

poeticmeowmeow✅- @jinn sure, not like @parkjimIN has been doing much anyway😒

hoseokkk✅- ooh i smell a punishment coming alonggggggggggggggggggg

parkjimIN✅- oh, i see how it is. wait til i get home, code 4

tata✅- @poeticmeowmeow CODE 4 BISH CODE 4!!

namjoon✅- i'm deadd. bish its a whole code 4

poeticmeowmeow✅- @tata guurl, he ain't bout that life. do you know the last time we had a code 4 was 5,000 years ago ?

jinn✅- @parkjimIN bruh he playin yo whole life dude

parkjimIN✅- bet he won't be sayin tht shit when he see the nice surprise i got him

poeticmeowmeow✅- ....what surprise?

namjoon✅- um so this wasn't my idea but yoongi if i were you i wouldnt open the door.

tata✅- iss goin down foreeeeeeal

poeticmeowmeow✅- i gotta go guys.

parkjimIN✅- we'll be back

jinn✅- they finna FUUCK

shookykooky✅- so what i miss ?

hoseokkk✅- brUh-

-

Yoongi nervously gulped as he stared into Jimins mischievous eyes.

"Anything you'd like to say before we proceed with code 4?"

"Fuck you."

Jimin nodded curtly, a smirk forming on his face as he strode over to Yoongi and turned him around, pushing him onto the desk roughly but gentle enough to where he didn't break his back.

"O-oh!"

He was surprised at the slight pain that shot through his back, not because it hurt, but because of how it made him feel. Usually Jimin was this soft and gentle loving man but today? Today?

His code 4 lovin boyfriend was back.

Yoongi chuckled as Jimin unbuckled his belt, he could hear it, not see it, and for some reason it sounded funny. Not that the situation he was in was funny at all but, the aniticipation was getting to his head, why not make the most of it yeah?

"Is something funny kitten? Is what I'm about to do to you funny, kitten?" His deep, soothing voice of dominance sent shivers down his spine.

Fuck, he really missed this, did he not?

Before he could properly reply his pants were pulled down in a rush, the cold air making him let out a squeak. Jimin fastened his hands behind his back with the belt, and proceeded to land a harsh slap on Yoongis pale ass.

"O-oh!" The jolt of pleasure and spine shot up Yoongis back. He hadn't remembered how good it felt.

"I think you're forgetting something love," he landed another harsh slap, "aren't you?"

Ah, right. "O-one."

"Good boy." He had felt chills shudder their way through his body. Damm, this was amazing.

Smack! "T-two."

Smack! "T-three!"

-

"Ah! T-t-thirt-y!" He was full on sobbing, his ass hurting immensely. But it felt so good, the pain that is. It would be a daily reminder for at least a year who he belonged to. And why he shouldn't test Jimins limits.

He had cum maybe ten, eleven times? He would never forget this.

"Next time, I'll doubletap that ass if you pull something like that again, got it?"

"Y-yes...daddy."

Oh, it was on.