VMin + 2

you'll understand in a sec, don't worry.

"Taehyungie! Look what I found." Jimin, his bestfriend, said with a smile as he ran out of Jins room.

Taehyungs eyes widened, seeing a big black box in Jimins hands. They were told never to touch that box.

"Jimin! What the hell are you doing? Put that back." A mischevious glint sparkled in Jimins eyes as he began to open it.

Taehyung rushed over to him, touching his hand just as Jimin fully opened the box.

Just then, a bright light appeared and the box was replaced with two cloned figures of Jimin and Taehyung, however, both boys were taller than the originals.

Both their eyes widened, seeing the two clones just standing their, staring at them.

"Jimin what the fuck did you do?"

Jimin shrugged slowly, not taking his eye off the other Jimin. Damn, he looked just like him. But taller, and with a phatter ass.

"Damn clone me looks good."

Taehyung didn't hear a word as he stared at..himself? Taehyung was taller than him but, more masculine. And a more chiseled face.

It kinda...turned him on to say the least.

"So, who and what are you guys?" Jimin spoke first.

"We're clones." Taehyung jumped, seeing the other Taehyung speak. His voice was deep. Deeper than the ocean.

It sent chills down his spine.

"Well duh no shit. But, why us?"

The other Jimin spoke up, his voice just as deep as clone Taehyung. "Because you two touched the box. So we replicate whoever touches the box." Jimin, the real one, nodded.

Not that he understood but yeah.

"Ok so what kinda box is this?"

"A sex box."

Taehyungs eyebrows raised. A what box?

"A box designed to fuck. Well, we fuck whoever we replicated."

"Y-you what?" Taehyung, the real one asked.

The clone Taehyung smiled. "You heard me baby. We fuck you."

"But, I don't bottom."

Both the clones smirked, the same mischevious thoughts in their heads.

continued on in the next chapter. but first, who should fuck who?

taehyung x taehyung jimin x jimin

or vmin x vmin?