YoonKook ft.gangs

this is dedicated to (and requested by) one of my favorite authors JikookDomJimin 💜 (i apologize its terrible) and sorry its so fucking late

there are many reasons one should never be involved in gangs.

the main reason being death. eminent death.

death death death.

but yoongi was yoongi and never listened.

no matter how many stories he'd heard from teachers, parents, relatives, no matter how many times kids were found dead by rival gangs, no matter how many times an innocent bystander was shot during a gang breakout, yoongi ignored the warnings. the signs. because he didn't care.

he never cared.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

"boss got you going out t'night?" yoongis partner in crime, taehyung, asked.

no, he hated taehyung, because the little bastard always tried making moves on him which he dodged reluctantly by landing a punch to his crotch everytime. the guy definitely can't have kids now. but despite that he was a great partner, work wise.

"nah. gave me the night to myself."

"oh?"

yoongi turned to glared at the purple haired boy. "no, you're not coming with me and no, i don't feel like getting stoned." taehyung whined and pouted, making yoongi grimace. "whyyy? you never wanna get stoned with me unless boss says you have to."

yoongi rolled his eyes, puffing out the last air of smoke from the vape. "because i said so, now leave me alone." and he walked away leaving a childish pouting taehyung.

he walked throughout the dark and lonely streets, minding his own business and just breathing.

all was fine until he heard a scream coming from a nearby alley.

"g-get off me!" yoongi never really cared about these things because people should know by now not to be out this late at night but somehow the voice caught his interest. he quietly made his way to alley, leaning up against the wall, and peeked around it to see a boy, probably a few years younger than him, pushed harshly up against the wall and struggling to get out of a mans hold who was trying to take his clothes off. yoongi took one look at his face and his heart stopped.

he was pale, but not as white as yoongi. he had short black hair. he had a soft but sharp jawline accompanied with a bunny nose and sharp brown eyes, though they weren't as visible in the dim lighting, and his face was gritted in anger which allowed yoongi to see his bunny teeth.

he had a slender frame, and was wearing what looked to be red and black striped shirt with some holes here and there, and tight black skinny jeans that accentuated his large thighs.

woah.

i should not be thinking like this.

yoongi looked away to try and calm his racing heartbeat. there was no fucking way that boy made him feel like that.

he couldn't possibly be....feeling?

he was min fucking yoongi there was no way he could be feeling something for him.

he clenched his jaw tight and sighed but the slund of slapping brought his attention back. "now quit bitching and be still."

the sound of silent sniffling is what made yoongis blood spike.

without thinking he grabbed his semi-automatic, whipped it out, and shot the bastard in the head.

his limp body fell to the ground and then it was total silence. yoongi froze comprehending what the hell he just did while the boy stared in shock at his lifeless form.