TaeMin ft.seduction

AKA
  Jimin likes Taehyung. Taehyung likes Jimin. Who's confessing first?

~

"Taehyung-ssi let's play!" his bandmate Jimin called. They were both dancers and singers, and shared a small apartment on the outskirts of Seoul. They met five years ago, at a bonfire. Taehyung remembers vividly well when they locked eyes for the first time. It was a matter of who was going to look away first. They talked, bonded, and danced all night, not once breaking eye contact. However, that eye contact was lost when the night had to end. They've been the best of friends ever since.

"Play what?" he shouted back, not glancing up from his phone as he heard the soft padding of his best friends feet.

"Spin the bottle." Jimin declared nonchalantly. Taehyung then decided to glance up, surprised he would even suggest something like that.

Raising a curios eyebrow, "why?"

Jimin shrugged, clearly bored. "I don't know. I'm bored. Besides, it's past midnight and I wanna play."

Taehyung chuckled looking back to his phone, scrolling through (wattpad). "No Jiminie."

He huffed and stomped his feet childishly, debating internally what he should do. He didn't really want to 'play'. No, he wanted more than that and this was the only time he was feeling confident enough to actually do something about it. He only suggested spin the bottle because a drunk Taehyung was an honest Taehyung and he needed that right now.

Determined, he ran back to his room and stripped of everything, throwing on a black lace garter and a long grey sweatshirt. He brushed his teeth with Taehyungs favorite rasberry toothpaste and applied rasberry lip balm.

Sighing in satisfaction he walked out the room, tiptoeing to the unsuspecting Taehyung. His eyebrows were furrowed and he stared intently at something on his phone. Not curious enough and got on the cold wooden floor, and crawled his way in between Taehyungs thighs.

"Woah Jimin what are you.." he jumped startled but stopped mid-sentence as he took in the appearance of his best friend. He had on an oversized sweatshirt, exposing just the right amount of glistening pale skin on the neck, perfectly natural curly hair, lip balm, probably rasberry, and...is that a lace garter? All of that to play a game?

Must be serious. "Taehyung~" Jimin whispered in a sweet sultry voice. Taehyung swallowed thickly, willing himself to only stare at his eyes, do not look down. "Y-yes?" he choked out. He didn't know why he was so nervous all of the sudden. Maybe it was due to the fact that he was wearing something so sultry and seductive? Maybe it was because his eyes held a look of something indescribable? Maybe because he was so close their noses were touching?

Or maybe, maybe it was because it was his best friend whom he had fell for five years ago when they first met?

Jimin trailed two fingers up Taehyungs sweatpants, loving the way his jaw clenched and his breath hitched, watching his adams apple bob up and down.

"I wanna play~" he drawed out, practically purring.

"P-play w-what?" his phone was long forgotten now, his sole focus on Jimin. This was a rare opportunity to see something so..mesmerizing.

His fingers continued their path, stopping directly on top of Taehyungs crotch as he bored his eyes into Taehyungs very soul, whispering a, "let's fuck. I love that game."

Taehyung couldn't breath. Breathing? never heard of her. Jimin applied just a teency bit of pressure enjoying the beautiful deep groan coming from his best friend. He had to admit, he was turned on. And his dick was standing erect against his stomach being he had on no underwear. "J-jiminie stop playing." he chuckled nervously. Surely this was a joke right? His question was answered when Jimin suddenly pulled Taehyungs dick out of the confines of his sweatpants.