TaeMinKook ft.tipsy

this is...kinky?

i-if you're uncomfortable with bdsm then please do not read ;-;

idea by Pastel-JJK

-

Jimin pissed off is one hell of a sight. You'd never know it though, you'd be too busy shitting your pants at the blank face he's giving you. Or the dark look in his cunning eyes that burned holes into your soul.

..Ok maybe not literally but bottom line is, don't piss off Jimin.

Something so easy to do yet hard to come down from, Jimin always warning the members.

He was like a bull, it took him a while to get pissed but when he was all hell broke loose. In more ways than one.

But it's not like they meant to piss him off. Maybe a little bit but not intentionally.

Explaining their current situatiom, Taehyung and Jungkooks, they were tied to the headboard, blind-folded, a ball gag in their mouths, and a melting ice cube in their belly buttons.

Why?

Well, it all started when Jimin had left in the morning with Namjoon and Hoseok. They had some studio session to do, and wouldn't be back until late. Yoongi and Jin...were doing what they do best and ended up booking a hotel room.

Leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone. It was no secret that the trio were dating, and also no secret that Jimin had some...kinky things he did with the two boys. So it was no surprise when you'd hear muffled whimpers or flogging late at night.

Unfortunately however, they hadn't done anything lately due to their busy schedule, only getting in handjobs and kisses here and there.

Jungkook was very upset, he missed the feeling of being full, or choked to the brink of passing out. And Taehyung...yeah.

So what better thing to do when you're finally alone with two sex-craved adults? Have some fun of course.

It started with some light teasing, Taehyung nibbling on Jungkooks neck and palming him through his sweats. Then it went to making out and handjobs. And then they decided to get drunk after giving each other a blowjob, and maybe, eating each other out.

They'd been at the dorms for almost 4 hours now, drunk off their asses. They ignored the facetimes from Jimin and the other members, most likely checking up on them, and sloppily made out, giggling and talking about how much they missed Jimin.

Now, that's not entirely the reason they were in their current predicament. Sure, the band got drunk every now and again out of boredom. They were actually getting punished because Jimin had very strict rules the duo had to follow and if they didn't, well here they are.

The rules?

Don't touch each other without my permission.

No cumming unless I make you.

No flirting with other guys, drunk or not.

and No ignoring my calls!

They managed to disobey 3 out of the 4 but who could blame them? They were horny as shit!

And so here they were, 10 at night, staring in the direction they thought were Jimins pissed off eyes, shuddering at the feeling of the ice melting on their stomachs.

"You two are such naughty boys," Jimin tsked, rubbing the flogger up Taehyungs outer thigh. "Especially you, Taehyungie. So, so, naughty." He brought the flogger down on the tanned flesh, relishing in the muffled cry that escaped past Taehyungs lips.