NamJin ft.angst

if yhu do not like the song listed above then do not listen to it. i thought it fit the emotions in the story so i wanted it to be there but again- if yhu don't like it don't listen to it.

dedicated to Lizzyadele  who i made wait for forever.

i'm not sure when i'm going to update again but feel free to leave requests so i can have ideas saved in drafts.

i'm sorry this update is like really crappy btw i just ain't been inspired lately with all the stress so😭 my bad.

-

"jin why?" heartbreak and pain laced over his voice. jin frowned afraid to say the truth. its not that he'd ever cheat on namjoon, ever. but after what he's seen, namjoon would never believe him now.

"i-i'm sorry. i d-didn't-" namjoon cut him off, " no don't jin just- just know that we're...over." tears streamed down jins face as namjoons expression turned cold and ruthless, walking out the door.

namjoon was never heard from after that.

-

3 Years Later

"jin hyung, come on! you promised." an annoying brother of jin, jungkook said. jin was just hopping out the shower. he groaned, remembering he did in fact promise to go out with jungkook tonight. he needed a break from being cooped up in his house anyways. "i know i know. help me pick out an outfit." jungkook squealed, already having a 4 preplanned outfits ready anyhow.

"ok so i have 4 outfits already made, go in the closet and try this one." he handed him the first outfit and shoved him in the closet. jin sighed, preparing to try the first one on when he nearly screamed, realizing it was girl clothes.

"jungkook what the fuck!"

jungkook sheepishly peaked his head in the closet, chuckling at jins reddened face. "what?" he asked innocently. "what is this?" jin spluttered. "a dress?"

"i don't wear dresses, i'm a man!"

jungkook shrugged. "so, men can wear dresses. we look better in them anyway!"

jin huffed and pushed jungkook out the closet, letting the towel drop and he hurriedly put the first outfit on.

it was a camo dress with a black choker and nude heels.

it was cute but not his style. he carefully walked out, giving a sarcastic twirl as jungkook grimaced. "ew, next!"

he rolled his eyes and went back into the closet, taking the outfit off and switching onto the next.

a pink and white outfit with fishnets and punk boots.

the shirt was a long sleeved pink sweater while the skirt was white and frilly. his two favorite combinations. the fishnets were a little tight clinging to his thighs but he didn't mind as the white punk boots really slayed the outfit along with his blonde hair. the underwear was pink cotton briefs, very feminine but he didn't mind since they were pink.