Jungkook x BTS [Fluff]

fluff

written horribly and probably not what was expected of the requester😭

i dont know why i always tell the requester i'll have it by x time and it comes out later than what i said💔

i know i havent been updating but school is stressful and i already have essays and projects i have to do that i didnt start, i always wait til last minute.

i've been very uninspired lately but ill try to have two more updates out by next sunday if not friday.

lets get to it

-this amaxing idea was requested by JikookDomJimin -

hope you enjoy🐥(even though its bad)

Jungkook, the trouble maker of the famous group BTS.

He was a trouble maker for many reasons, mainly because of his weird liking to Yoongi and Jimin.

Well that and because he was a little.

(dun dun dunnn)

Jungkook, an 18 year old little, was a damn troublemaker. Of course all members took care of the little brat and disciplined him well, but that didn't stop him.

Like now, as he ran around the dorm with a towel tied around his neck because he was 'superman' and a duck floaty around his waist.

"Jungkookie! Get back here!" the eldest of them all huffed aloud, Jin.

The little brat giggled running into the livingroom where three other caregivers waited who were, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung.

Yoongi of course heard the commotion and saw Jungkook first before Jungkook saw him, which made it easier to snag him by his waist and pull him onto his lap, making the boy squeal and kick as Jin stomped his way into the livingroom.

"Nonononono! Bad Yooni wet me go!" The little kicked and squealed as Jin managed to slip the duck floaty off his waist, resulting in the little crying and admitting defeat as Jin slipped some panties on; since he loved those; and one of Namjoons oversized shirts;because he loved those too.

Jin huffed in relief when he was done but immediately his heart broke seeing the little very upset as did Yoongi meanwhile Hoseok and Taehyung seemed to had payed no mind until they heard the sniffling making them become suddenly alarmed.

"Oh my gosh what did you do to my baby you monster?!" Hoseok said as he snatched Jungkook away and patted his head comfortingly as he continued to cry while Taehyung glared at them.

Yoongi out his hands up in a defensive manner pointin to Jin who scoffed. "I didn't do anything except put his clothes on. If you guys were paying attention you would have heard me chasing him around the house while he had on nothing but a duck floaty and a towel!" Jin exclaimed as Hoseok took Jungkook out of the room to treat his baby to a snack.

"Nonsense, I heard nothing but Kookies sniffles."

Jin just stared baffled as Yoongi stiffled a laugh. Those two could be so hopeless at times.

"W-what! Argh Tae I swear to god I'd fu-" "Papa?"

All three heads turned to see Jungkook holding a cookie in his left hand while the other contained a sippy cup of milk.

Yoongi mentally cooed and smiled. Taehyung awed loudly while Jin ran for his little baby and swooped him up into a hug.

"Aww look at my little munchkin butt." Jungkook squealed, dangling his legs from around his waist and wrapping his arms around his jeck tightly as to not drop his snacks.