HopeKook ft. fuckinghoseok

Fucking Hoseok.

Jungkook hated, despised the older boy.

Why?

Well, Jung Hoseok, the schools popular boy, had took an interest in almost every new kid, and Jungkook just so happened to be one of them. Everyday, Jungkook would be pushed up against his locker and Hoseok would whisper sexual things in his ear that unfortunately turned him on, and nip at his neck, the most sensitive place on his body, and leave him there a minute before the bell rang, all flustered and horny.

Jungkook dealt with this everyday.

So yeah, he hates Hoseok.

Especially now. There was a new student today, Junghun. She was a girl. A pretty one too. With long silky brown hair, big doe eyes, and a petite frame. Almost looked to be like Jungkook.

Hoseok, of course, took an immediate interest to her just as he did everyone else and of course the girl immediately fell into his trap.

He did the same thing he does to everyone else. Up against the locker, whispering sexual things, and nipping at their necks.

Jungkook huffed to himself as he slipped past the two and made it to his locker which was thankfully a full row down and on the opposite side.

Hurriedly opening his locker and grabbing the things he needed while simultaneously shoving his bookbag in, he closed it shut and sighed in relief when Hoseok hadn't noticed him and went on his merry way down the hall, but did not get far when a voice shouted, "Jungkook!"

He heard running footsteps and him being himself, made a run for it up the nearest flight of stairs, picking up his pace as he heard the footsteps closer to him.

Hurry hurry hurry!

He ended up stopping on the third floor, which no one really uses anyways, and ran all the way down the hall into the last room on the left, which was thankfully, unlocked.

He slammed the door shut, forgetting to lock it and dropped his things on the floor, panting heavily and clutching his chest because those stairs did a number on him.

If you're wondering why he ran instead of staying, it was because he wore a skirt today. He never usually wore skirts, and this was his first time doing so at this school.

On the rare occasions he does, he always does so nicely, looking so pretty and smol in the sweatshirts and pastel skirts.

Today, he wore a blue pastel skirt overall, with an angel worded white crop, with black fishnet leggings and black timbs.

Along with the outfit, he wore one small tiny hoop earring in his right ear, and some shiny clear lipgloss to accompany it.

Finished with a silver heart bracelet and curly hair.

His plan was to avoid Hoseok conpletely, and since a new student was here he figured that would distract him enough but apparently not.

"Found you~" Jungkook jumped off the door and turned around, seeing Hoseok come in and close the door, locking it.

Jungkook gulped as Hoseok slowly, with a mischevious grin on his face, took small steps towards him.

He kept backing up until his back hit the wall and Hoseok towered in front of him.

"W-what do you w-want Hoseok?"

His grin grew wider if that was possible. "I want you baby."

He then pressed his body against his and grabbed at Jungkooks wrists, one hand pinning them above his head, the other spreading his legs open so his knee can slither up, and then rested under his chin.