Taegi ft. holding hands

suggested by Dark-Vibes with this great idea of the taegi holding hands concept. i love it so much😭💗im like hella late though

[~~~]

"Argh! Why won't the stupid thing fit?"

"It's too big."

"No it's not. Just turn it like this and-"

"Oh!"

Yoongi sighed in relief when the darned lego piece finally clicked in place.

"See, told you it'd fit."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and cracked a small smile. He watched as Yoongi put the finished lego set next to a collection of lego sets they'd both done in the past.

"I'm so hungry Tae~" Yoongi whined adorably, hearing his tummy growl. "What do you want love?"

Yoongi scrunched his face up cutely. "Can I have lamb skewers?" He pouted. It was so cute and made Taehyungs heart swell. "Of course love. I'll be back then."

Taehyung got up after pecking Yoongi on the lips. Taehyung wasn't the greatest when it came to cooking but, Yoongi said it was the thought that counts, and personally he liked Taehyungs lamb skewers the best. Though Jungkook put up a mean fight, Taehyung was his boyfriend after all.

Yoongi got up, dusting himself off and going to call one of his friends. Taehyung didn't know it, or probably forgot, but it was game night with the boys and he had to make sure everyone was still in.

"Hello?" Jimin had picked up after the third ring. Yoongi made sure Taehyung wasn't listening as he hummed a soft tune while prepping the lamb skewers.

"We still on for tonight?"

"Yeah. And I have that thing you told me to get for you and Taehyungie."

Yoongi blushed, peeking again to make sure Taehyung wasn't eavesdropping. Still, he was humming but now with a slight dance.

"R-right. Thanks. Make sure you all are here at 7."

He heard Jimin shuffle on the other line. "Will do captain." After that Yoongi hung up and put his phone on charge, creeping up behind Taehyung and wrapping his arms around Taehyungs taller frame making him sigh softly and lean into Yoongi.

"I'm almost done love." Yoongi sniffed and was blessed with the meaty smell of his favorite, lamb skewers made by Kim Taehyung.

"Good. I'm starving like a marvin!"

Taehyung chuckled that deep chuckle of his, sending vibrations through Yoongis body as he was still holding onto the younger.

"Love, I need you to let go of me. I need to move."

Yoongi reluctantly let go of him, opting for sitting at the island on a barstool. He rested his cheek upon his hand and watched as Taehyung danced around while making their plates. After he was done, he put the dirty dishes in the sink and put a plate down infront of Yoongi, sitting next to him and clinking their forks together.

Yoongi smilled and bopped Taehyung on the nose, proceeding to feed each other.

It was yummy, just as Yoongi liked it.

-

It was maybe 6:50ish when Yoongi had convinced Taehyung to shower with him and throw on something clean. They fought for the soap and tickled each other in the shower, pepper kisses here and there,...and maybe some booty smacking too, but they were finally done and dressed as their doorbell rang.