Yoongi x OT6 ft. lady bits

Isn't he just so squishy ^~^

He snuggled up closely with his kumamon cover, relishing in the short amount of time he had the dorm to himself before everyone came back.

He slowly pulled down his black lace panties, whimpering quietly as his wet fluids dripped down his thighs, as he took the dildo from under the confines of his pillow.

"Fuck I've missed you." he said to the clear 8 inch, grabbing the strawberry lube from the nightstand and opening his legs just a bit as he lubed up the dildo and slowly, teased himself with the tip, biting his lip so as not to make any noise. Even if he was alone.

He began to ease the dildo into his wet folds, releasing a small moan as it slipped past his tight walls, stretching him.

"F-fuck." he sighed softly to himself. It had been a while, two weeks to be exact, since he had release and he had no time with their comeback schedule being booked. He was grateful for the short three day break they got and right now all of his member were out doing something while he made up some lame excuse as to why he couldn't go.

He slowly began pushing the dildo in and out of himself, whimpering and mewling as he clenched and unclenched around the large dildo.

But little did he know one of his dorm mates decided to cash in early..

                                    👅

"It's so quiet." Taehyung murmured to himself as he quietly shut and lock the door behind him. He took his shoes and jacket off, and trudged down the hall wanting nothing more than to finish off on his last save on Overwatch. As he began his quiet journey down the hall, he stopped when he heard a whimper coming from one of his hyungs room.

Hmm, what was that? He thought to himself. His curiousity got the best of him so he went over to the door and put his head against it, listening in.

"A-ah fuck."

Sounded like moaning.

"Fuck yes right there Taehyung ah!"

He almost jumped when he heard his name. Did Yoongi know he was there?Deciding he wanted to see, he quietly twisted the doorknob, happy it wasn't locked, and had to stop himself from groaning at the sight bestowed upon him.

It was Yoongi, back arched, ass high in the air, with his cheek pressed on the pillow, fucking himself with a clear long dildo. However, what caught his eyes was Yoongis...lady bits?

He has a vagina! He felt his dick hardening at the sight and decided YOLO and opened the door wider, slipping in and closing it a crack as he hurriedly got behind his hyung and replaced Yoongis hand with his, thrusting the dildo up his vagina at a much faster pace.

Yoongi cried out throwing his head back as he attempted to see who it was behind him. He recognized that mullet anywhere.

"T-taehyung ah! W-what are you..fuck." he groaned, burying his face in the pillow as Taehyung thrusted the dildo in higher, hitting his g-spot.

"Yoongi-hyung..why have you been hiding this glorious pussy from me? Fuck, you look so good right now, in such a position, shame I've been missing out on all this." he said in a deep erotic voice as he repeatedly slammed the dildo into his g-spot, earning cries and screams from the older. Yoongi shivered at the feeling from someones hands other than his own and felt blissful.

"Taehyung thats- oh fuck! I-i'm gonna-" he was cut off when Taehyung pulled the dildo out and slammed it right back in, hitting his g-spot deadly causing him to squirt around it, his juices leaking down his thighs. Taehyung pulled the dildo out, eagerly lapping up at the juices he could, earning a shudder and breathless pant from Yoongi.