TaeGi ft.YoonSeok

(If I were you I'd skip to the smut even tho its shitty and kind rushed🐸☕️)

Taehyung POV

This is not fucking fair! Why? Why do I have to feel this way about someone who's already taken? Why?

I fumed silently to myself as I watched the loving couple from across the table.

They disgust me.

My heart ached but I ignored the all too familiar feeling as I rolled my eyes and held back a gag as Hoseok practically shoved his tongue down Yoongis throat. Seriously eww. And infront of the entire lunch table.

Who wants to see that shit?

I clenched my fists under the table in anger as my best friend Jimin, gave me a pitiful looked as he scooted closer to his 'sugar daddy' Jin, who was looking at the pair in disgust.

Jungkook on the other hand was busily ignoring the two as he was leaning on his boyfriend Namjoon who was just staring at Jungkook lovingly with pure adoration in his eyes.

Those two...they didn't make me jealous or want to barf. Probably because the one I like is in a relationship with a possesive and clingy showoff!

...

Calm thyself.

Jimin was the only one who knew of my feelings and everytime I met his eyes he always mouthed 'I'm sorry' and I looked down, staring at my untouched food tray and sighed. I was hurt and jealous but what could I do? I loved them all very much. They were all kind.

I just can't help that I've fallen for Yoongi. His cute gummy smile, and his adorable eye scrunch. His adorable laugh and cat-like eyes. How do you not fall for him?

They were making out for god knows how long and my heart and I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up, making my chair make a loud screeching noise and everyone looked at me as I grabbed my lunch tray. "Where ya' goin'?" Hoseok questioned breathily as I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

To get away from you durh!

"Just getting some fresh air." I chirped quickly and strided out of the cafeteria as quick as I could because I don't think I would've been able to handle Yoongis eyes on me any longer.

-

Ah finally. Some quiet and peace.

Without people shoving their tongues down peoples throat.

I smiled sadly to myself as I got comfortable in the secret hideout I found in the school garden and was perched under the tree shade.

It was comforting.

And quiet.

Quiet enough to allow me to ponder in my thoughts of why I felt so deeply for someone who merely spared me a glance.

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my apple from my tray and began to pick at it mindlessly.

I wasn't hungry.

A throat cleared from behind me, scaring out of my thoughts and I looked up to see Yoongi staring down at me with a small frown.

"Yes?" I asked looking away from him as he sat down beside me.

He was too close for my liking, especially with my mood for today.

"What are you doing out here?"

"How did you find me?"

"I asked a question first."

I rolled my eyes as I glanced at him for a second and looked away. The sun was hitting his grey hair perfectly as he sat under the shade and if I stared any longer I wouldn't have been able to look away.