5.| Thunder Isn't the Only Thing That Will Make You Quake

Within moments of Loki speaking, the entire area became quiet and tense leaving Duffy to drum her fingers against her thighs for the time being

Within moments of Loki speaking, the entire area became quiet and tense leaving Duffy to drum her fingers against her thighs for the time being. She was doing her best to ignore the loud roar of the thunder outside, the lightning flooding the inside of the Quinjet with light, and the fact that Loki was looking at her again. Perhaps under non-world domination circumstances, she would have given him a second look, but the small hidden smirk on his face left her feeling quite nervous. She wished she had Duncan's legilimency skills so she could see what was racing through the god's mind at the moment, but then again, as she thought about it, perhaps she really didn't want to know.

Fortunately, with the state of the weather outside, she didn't remain the topic of interest as they all were looking around as the Quinjet hit major turbulence.

"Oh, I hate flying," Duffy muttered to herself as she dug her nails into her jeans, " I hate it so much."

Suddenly, there was one intense flash of light that seemed to strike the Quinjet, leaving Natasha to steady out the aircraft. There was a sound of something striking the top of the jet, leaving everyone to look up at the same time, to see Loki nervous, well, Duffy wasn't exactly feeling the most reassured at the time. Quickly, she was up on her feet, wand in hand as Tony and Steve stumbled about a bit from the impact.

Tony made a grab for his Iron Man helmet and headed towards the exit ramp, opening up the ramp that led outside. While Steve was questioning just what in the hell Tony was doing or what he was thinking, Duffy looked back at Loki. However, they were both startled by the sound of something landing on the ramp, leaving both of them to look over.

For a moment, Duffy swore they were inside some sort of intense hair care commercial as she spotted who landed on the ramp. Just several feet away, came to land a crouching man with glorious glistening muscles and an even more magnificent head of golden hair. As he stood up and walked towards Tony in a somewhat menacing manner, Duffy had to do everything in her might to keep her weak knees supporting her body.

Why the hell was everyone she was encountering on this mission extremely attractive?

"I have a feeling you know him!" she called out to Loki, bringing him to look at her.

"Unfortunately," came his answer just as Tony went to make an attack, but whoever the Hammer-Wielding man was attacked much faster, launching Tony back. He landed into Steve and into Duffy, bringing all three of them to the floor.

She had once complained that Duncan had a bony ass when he sat in her lap once, but with Steve's hard muscles digging into her elbow and Tony's iron ass digging into her legs, she would never complain about Duncan's bony ass ever again.

Within seconds, TRESemmé's newest hair model stomped over to where Loki was contained and grabbed the god by the throat before dragging him towards the exit ramp where they both leapt out. Tony jumped up to go right after them, while Steve helped Duffy back up to her feet.